4

The following afternoon, the whole Dechaphatthanakun family had their lunch on the dining table. Kao calls forth the head butler who stood not far from the table with the other butlers because they have to serve them, "Head butler Wut, I wish to change my personal butler, please choose wisely in the future," he said.

His father looks at his son strangely. Not only his father but the whole family also looked at him now.

"Also, you should just fire him," he added.

Earth is taken aback by the young master's request. The alpha really did want him gone, to do it in front of the whole Dechaphatthanakun family and the other butlers to add his embarrassment. He looked down on his feet, all his dignified look as a butler is gone, and he feels like crying now.

"Why? Because he's an omega?" asked his father.

Kao looks lazily towards his father, "Because I don't want him in our home?" he stated as a question.

Not looking up, Earth said in a whisper to the head butler beside him, "I'm sorry, I know it's improper, but I'd like to retire early, please," and without waiting for an answer, he walked out of the dining room towards his bedroom.

He felt suffocated, not only because of the alpha scent Kao erupting, but also the rejection hurt his heart. So bad he couldn't hold his cool anymore and his tears fell. He tried to reassure himself, Dechaphatthanakun is an alpha-based family, me being his fated pair is just a hindrance here, I should be able to accept this fact.

There was a knock on the door, he urgently wiped his tears and made sure his face was well-presented before opening the door.

"Nong Earth," the head butler stood outside his door looking worried, "Are you okay? The young master already took back what he said, so you don't need to worry about it," he said.

Earth's face perked up by that, does Kao accept him as his fated pair?

The head butler smiles reassuringly, "The master scolded the young master after you went out and you'll still be the young master Kao's butler."

Gone was his hope. It's not because Kao has accepted him, it's because the master prevented him from being fired.

How foolish of him to ever think that?

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n : A snippet part. I know it's short, next chapter would be longer and start to be marked as...MATURE! I'll update it today too. Leave me a comment or two to brighten up my mood, also your vote really made my day!

Thank you!

Written on 20th of June,

junijunipers.