32 [SMUT🔞]

"E..arth..."

Sounds of panting could be heard throughout the bedroom. His sweaty body became shaky because he tries hard to resist succumbing to his rut completely. Inside, his mind was filled with 'I want you. I need..need..need...' chanting over and over again.

"Earth."

The alpha called out his mate's name in between his struggle to be conscious, and he did succeed to obtain his consciousness. The rustle sounds from the sheets being rubbed against skins and the jolting sound coming from the bed are no less matched by their chanted moans of pleasure.

"Ah. Ah...Ah!" Earth yammered when Kao's tongue started playing with his nipples.

Kao occupied his left nipple and he twisted the other nipple of his mate's until it's trembling and his omega writhing in pleasure. Earth's twitching and jolting nipple are now being licked, suckled, and kissed by his alpha whose head filled with 'Gentle. Slow.' to not hurt his mate.

"Ahhh. Ahngh..ha..."

Earth couldn't stop the moans let go from his parted lips. Then there was a pop sound coming from where Kao's mouth let go of Earth's swollen nipples.

"Ha...Ahh..."

Earth tries to breathe easier when his alpha stopped teasing his swelled nipples, but then something else stimulates him.

"Ahn! Ahngh..."

Kao placed both his hands between his writhing omega, while his lower body was now teasing his mate's rigid cock. Their members are touching through the briefs they were still wearing. Spurts of pre-cum started to become visible from the only clothing they wore.

Earth's legs tremble when his alpha repeatedly teases his member with his own, and not long he moans hard when cums start to shot out when Kao pulls down his brief. He gasped, he came just when his alpha's hand was starting to stroke him.

"AHH!"

Viscous liquid started to drip when Earth turn his position around and positioned himself on his knees with his bum in the air. His right hand placed on the bed to hold his weight and his left hand went to open up his twitching and lubricated hole, to help his alpha sees him better.

"I think..I'm a huge..embarrassment," Earth said between his panting. His holes' dripping quite a lot of natural-heat lubricants.

'You need to be careful, Kao, control your urges.'

The alpha's head got dizzy from unyielding his rut and the sight that greeted him from his omega positioned himself for him didn't really help.

Doesn't want to wait long, Kao positioned his thick and erect member to his mate's ready hole. There was a schlick sound mixed with dribbling liquid before he pushed hard and he was now inside his omega completely.

"Haa."

Earth moaned when he felt full of his alpha being inside him.

Kao stopped all movement to let his mate being adjusted to foreign being inside him. His omega wiggled his butt to make himself comfortable before signaling his alpha that he could move.

"Mo...ve, al-pha."

Kao pulls out slowly, there's a schlop sound, before slamming back in with force.

"Ah?! AHHH..."

Earth jolted from the pleasure he felt. Both his hands gave out from holding his weight along with his alpha's thrusting in and out of him. He just let his head buried in the pillow while facing to the left to allow him to breathe and to let his moans out.

"Ahn..Ah. Hah..Hungh, aha, hu."

Kao kept thrusting in and out of his mate at a steady pace. Both their moans of pleasure mixed together and could be heard throughout their room. Slapping sound could also be heard repeatedly when the alpha slammed in and his thighs met his omega's bums.

"HA! A..gain, the..re!"

Earth gasped when his alpha successfully hit his prostate. He wanted to feel that immense pleasure again, so he demanded his alpha to hit it again.

The alpha complies with his mate's request and kept hitting that spot his omega yearn so much repeatedly.

"Yes! Ha. Ahh. Huu. Ahn. I'm..Cl..ose, alpha..."

Feeling himself getting close to his climax, Kao bent over to reach Earth's neck and started to lick the gland above his own mark he left on Earth's. The omega was twitching his body feeling his alpha's tongue on his sensitive spot, right at their bond mark.

"Hah. AHH!"

Earth came and his vision became blurry, then cums started to shoots out from his member and dirty the bed below him. After that, his member kept twitching and trembling for a few more times accompanied by his cums dripping little by little.

When Kao felt himself can't hold it again, his teeth slowly bit above his marking on his omega's gland. His member keeps twitching and his omega's clenching him inside. He plunges deep and he halts his hips as he came.

Both of them could feel the grinding sound of Kao's seed entering Earths' and he let out so much of cums that it started to spurt out of Earth's hole. Both their legs are twitching, then Kao flips them to their side with his member still planted deep inside his mate.

"Ah..ha..haa," Earth's moans mixed with his panting from feeling his alpha's member when they turned to their side.

Kao caressed Earth's hand from behind. He was spooning his mate from this position.

"We..still need to be like this..for a moment, baby," Kao said.

Their consciousness has come back to them after their climaxes just now.

Earth slowly turns his face to see his alpha's face who looks at him in fondness. "Wh..y?" he asked, still out of breath.

"My knots won't let me take it out just yet. Not until it makes sure my seeds are planted deep inside you to secure more chance of pregnancy, baby," he smiled at the shocked looks on Earth's face.

Kao nodded, "You've been nesting when I'm not here in that vacant room at the end of the hallway, baby. I also got my rut started at the same time your heats started. This knot is just also another sign," he explained.

Earth gasped and his hand went to cover his mouth with eyes glistening with tears threatened to fall.

Kao's hand shuffles Earth's messy hair with so much love, "Let's sleep, baby. The next heat won't let us rest, so we better save our energy until that times comes," he said to his mate, whose eyes started to drop.

Kao slowly gave his mate's forehead a chaste kiss, before shutting his eyes, and sleep overtook the both of them.

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: WAWAWAWAWA! I'M SO EMBARRASSED BECAUSE OF MY OWN SMUT!!! XD 

I was so surprised to notice that this story smuts are always in the X2 chapters. I mean the last one was in chapter 22, and now it's in chapter 32, you get what I mean there? HAHAHAHA

p.s. I will update one more chapter today, so wait for it :)

Updated on the 4th of July,

junijunipers.