Chapter 60

November 28,2019Calabasas,Calfornia

November 28,2019
Calabasas,Calfornia

Lauren

Ms. Joyce invited everyone over for thanksgiving dinner so we'll be at her house. But Michael and I are going to my parent's house first, and then we will go to Joyce's house. I haven't seen my parents in a while so that's why my mom wants us, to come over.

Plus she's been begging me to see King for a while now so i'm gonna let her, see her grandbaby. I need to get ready and make sure King is dressed, and ready to go. Michael better not be on the game because he needs to get ready too, cause he's coming with us.

"Michael, are you dressed!?" I yelled out to him.

"Yea, me and little man are. We're just chilling, until you get ready!" Michael yelled back to me.

"Okay, then." I told him.

Now i'm the only one who has to get dressed and I honestly don't know what to wear, today. It so frustrating to find a outfit whenever I have to go somewhere, or even for work. I don't want my mom to blow my phone, so i'll get ready now. Since it takes me like a hour to do my make-up, or 20 minutes tops.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then I got dressed, and put on my tan ugg boots. I went downstairs where Michael and King were, and I told him that i'm ready. I actually like my outfit choice because I feel comfortable, even though it looks like a thot would wear it.

 I actually like my outfit choice because I feel comfortable, even though it looks like a thot would wear it

Lauren's Outfit

I went downstairs where Michael and King were and I told him, that i'm ready to go. He got up from the couch and put King in his carseat, and I grabbed my purse. We left out of the house and made our way to my parents, house. She didn't even tell me she invited some of her and dad's relatives, which I can't stand half of them.

At my parents house

Especially my cousin Lena she's such a hoe and she doesn't care who's relationship, she will ruin. She used to steal my boyfriend's in high school, and this girl's who was in, some of my classes. That's why she wants to be like me so bad, and it sickens me.