Chapter 58

November 10,2019Tarzana,California

November 10,2019
Tarzana,California

Chris

4 or 5 weeks ago Bey and I have been talking about surprising, Nicki and Kaia with a double wedding. I know Kaia wanted to get married next month, but I want to marry her right now. So that's why Bey and I are meeting with the wedding planner, all day. Without them knowing or with them thinking we're cheating on them, but we're not.

We're going on different honeymoon's because we're going to need privacy, so I can hit it any time of the day. Wherever we go I just want her to be excited to spend time with me, as husband and wife. We probably won't be leaving the room that much because I'm gonna try, and get her pregnant again.

Today's going to be the best day of my life when I marry, my best friend and the love of my life. I know Bey is feeling the same way about Nicki, like I feel about Kaia. My phone vibrated and look to see Lauren calling me, and it's probably about the cake.

"Yeah Lauren." I said preparing for the bad news.

"I am calling to see, what layers of the cake you want it to be?" Lauren said waiting for my answer.

"One layer red velvet, the second layer is going to be chocolate. But the other three can be vanilla." I told her excited about today.

"Okay I'll tell the baker." Lauren said before hanging up.

"Aight see you in a few hours." I told her hanging up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and went back where Bey, and the wedding planner were. Making sure that everything is all set, and ready to go for tonight. The wedding planner is going to start working right now, so now Bey and I can go home.

••••••••

Since Nicki called Bey earlier telling her that she's at my house, and now we're here just hanging out. The girls are on their phones probably on Instagram, being messy as usual. Speaking of Instagram I just got an notification from Kaia tagging me, in a video post.

 Speaking of Instagram I just got an notification from Kaia tagging me, in a video post