Chapter 57

October 27,2019Calabasas, California

October 27,2019
Calabasas, California

August

Chris has been staying at my house for a few days now cause he said that Kaia's been trippin'. Which lead the both of them to have an argument with each other and now he's at my house, for how ever long he's staying. I'm tired of their constant arguing they need to talk like adults without leaving, without trying to fix it. I don't mind if my baby brother stays it's just that I don't want this to be a regular thing.

"Are you gonna straight things, out with Kaia?" I asked him out of nowhere. Plus I don't want to make it obvious that I want him to go home.

"Yeah tomorrow night, when I go home and I hope she doesn't be on some bullshit when I walk through the door." Chris said scoffing while sarcastically laughing.

"She might not, plus she's probably at home right now crying her eyes out cause she misses you." I told him honestly. I do honestly think she could be at home crying.

"I hear whatchu saying, I love her a lot but now I'm feeling how she felt I'm just tired of the arguing." Chris said sighing and running his hand down his face.

I heard the door open and close along with footsteps so I got up from the couch to see who, it is. I see it's my babies with Kaia coming in behind her along with my niece on her hip, as her eyes landed on Chris. He got up from the couch and took Ro out of her hands, without saying anything to her. Can they just talk and fuck each other's brains out, already. Then it will all be worth it, after they fuck.

I know my baby brought Kaia over here for them to talk, so Chris can go home. She's probably feeling the same way I am, about them arguing all the time. He needs to put his pride aside and just talk to her, so everything can go back to normal. I took my niece from him and pushed him to her motioning him to talk. He got up from the couch and went into the room he's sleeping in, with Kaia behind him.

"You think they're going to fix, their relationship?" Megan asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah I do, and if they don't I'm gonna beat my brother's ass then you can talk some sense into your girl." I told her confidently. I know in my gut my bro is going fix it.

They went into the room he's sleeping in for right now until he decides to go, home today. My niece needs both of her parents to get along with each other, so they can be a happy family. It feels like they've been talking for hours now even though, the both of them just went into that room. She's looking up at me like where's my Mommy and Daddy, at you punk.

1 hour later

Chris and Kaia both came in the living room looking really happy, as if we didn't hear them fucking. I'm so glad that my brother and sis made up cause now he can go home, with Kaia and Ro. Now Megan and I can have some quality time since we haven't had any, cause of Chris being here. Ro was reaching for Chris and he took her from me, and started kissing her all over her face.