Chapter 6

Kaia's Pov

I woke up and felt next to me, I didn't feel Chris in the bed. I went, Took a shower. I got out of the shower,got dressed. I lotioning my arms, Legs.

I did my hair half up,down. I did my make-up, Now I went downstairs. I sat down on the couch,trying to find a movie to watch.

I saw Chris come in on the phone,with a bag of IHop. He hung up his phone, He came over to the couch, Kissed me.

"Baby I got us breakfast." Chris said. "Thanks babe."I said. "You was worried about where I was weren't you?" Chris said. "Yeah baby I was."I said.

"But I let you sleep in, Until I came back." Chris said. "I had good sleep baby."I said.

Chris's Pov

I gave Kaia her breakfast, We started eating. After we finished eating I threw our trash away, Sat back down on the couch, Cuddled up with Kaia.

"Baby what are we watching."I said. "Battle Of The Year babe." Kaia said. "That movie is the shit."I said. "Yeah them battling a different crew is fun to see."Kaia said.

"When are you gonna let me give you my seed?"I said. "When you put a ring on this finger, Then you can have your baby."Kaia said. "You gonna give me my son first."I said. "You don't know that baby we could have a daughter first."Kaia said.

"If we do have a girl first i'm gonna be spoiling her."I said. "When she starts being bad, You are gonna be punishing her when she can't have her way."Kaia said. "I spoil you, When I say you can't get that other purse you want you start acting up, Then I punish you really good."

"I like when you punish me daddy."Kaia mumbled. "Don't you start that shit, Cause I would bend you over this couch, Fuck the shit out of you."I said.

Megan's Pov

I went downstairs, I saw Kaia and Chris cuddling on the couch. "Oh Chris put the bag of IHop with y'all food in the refrigerator."Kaia said. "Thanks Chris."I said. "Your welcome."Chris said.

I went in the kitchen to heat up my food, I started eating my food. I finished eating, Threw my trash away. I went into the living room, Sat next to Kaia on the couch.

"Kaia we should go to the club tonight?"I said. "What tonight?"Kaia said. "Yeah, Not be stuck in this house."I said. "I mean if you ask the other girls, Then i'm in."Kaia said.

"Lauren and Cardi, Come downstairs!"I said. "What?"They said. "Y'all going to the club, With us tonight?"I said. "Yeah is Kaia going?"They said. "Yeah."I said.

"I'll ask Nicki if she is coming."Kaia said. "Hold up you didn't ask me Kaia." Chris said. "I don't have to baby boy." Kaia said. "If you going me, The guys are coming." Chris said.

"Nicki are you going to the club with us tonight?" Kaia said. "Yeah." Nicki said. "Bey yo you going to the club." Chris yells. "Yeah since Nicki didn't ask me to go." Bey said. "Neither did Kaia so that's why, I said that the guys are coming." Chris said.

Cardi's Pov

"I don't see how you deal with that."I whispered to Kaia. "I know right?" Kaia said. "We should go to the mall, To get something for the club." I said.

"Yeah." The girls said. "Who's car we taking." Meg said. "Yours since it's your idea, To go the club."I said. "Let's leave right now then." Nicki said.

We walked out of the door, Got in the car. Meg pulled out of the driveway on the way to the mall. We pulled into the mall. We all got out of the car, Walked into the mall.

The girls and I went into Forever 21. We got our dresses, Paid for it. The girls and I went to the food court, Got food.

We finished eating, Now we left the mall. Now we are going to the house.