Chapter 17

Chris's Pov

Chris's Pov

I woke up doing my morning routine, while Kaia is still sleeping. I walked back in the room, to see Kaia sitting up looking at me.

"Baby if you're still sleepy go back to sleep." I said. "No baby I got hungry." Kaia said. "You want breakfast?" I said. "Yes baby but can you order out." Kaia said.

"Okay baby." I said. "I love you so much baby!" Kaia said. "I love you to baby!" I said. "Who do you think our daughter is going to look like?" Kaia said. "Me." I said. "No me." Kaia said.

I unplugged my phone from the charger, typing the door dash app putting Me and Kaia's order in. I got our usual breakfast.

Kaia got out of bed, going to the bathroom to take a shower. She finished her shower, came back in our room with her towel around her body.

She put her matching bra and panties on. I was lotioning her legs, while she did her arms. I was getting really horny when she's still in her bra and panties.

I gave her my shirt to put on, then put her Black Pyramid sweatpants on. We left out of our bedroom, walking downstairs into the living room. Kaia sat down on the couch, so I sat down next to her. I put her feet on my lap, while finding something to watch on TV.

I heard the doorbell rang, opened the door to see who it was. It was door dash delivery guy with our breakfast. He gave me the food, got in his car and left.

Kaia grabbed her food, while I grabbed mine. I was eating my breakfast, while being on my phone. I pressed the Instagram app, logging in to my page.

 I pressed the Instagram app, logging in to my page

189,000 Likes

Chrisbrownofficial- ❤️ My Girls

I heard Kaia's phone go off, by me posting her on my Instagram. I saw some good and some hate comments.

Comments