Chapter 33

March 30, 2019Tarzana,California4:45pm

March 30, 2019
Tarzana,California
4:45pm

Chris's Pov

I'm in the living room laying down on the couch, with my baby Kaia rubbing her 7 month stomach with RoRo kicking the shit out of her so Kaia smacked my hand away and started crying. I wiped away her tears with my thumb, but I guess RoRo can tell her Mommy's not happy so she was moving around.

Let me see if I can make Kaia stop crying, cause our daughter is not happy that her Mommy is upset. You can tell if you make RoRo's Mommy mad or upset, she ain't going to like you at all cause she's going to have Kaia's attitude. She's going to have my goofiness and my dancing with my other talents, and she is going to be a mixture of both her parents.

"Baby stop crying RoRo can tell you are not happy." I told her still calming her down.

"I can't it hurts when you get her started." Kaia said still crying.

"If I stop rubbing your stomach can you stop crying cause RoRo is upset to." I told her rubbing her arm.

"Yes I will stop crying." Kaia said wiping her tears away.

"You feel better now?" I asked her kissing her head.

"Yes thank you baby but just know I do love you rubbing my stomach it's her kicking me hard when she knows it's you." Kaia told me.

"Ok I won't do it again." I said.

"You can just maybe just rub it softly." Kaia said.

"I was rubbing it softly." I told her.

"Well I guess it's cause she loves her Daddy." Kaia said.

"She loves you to or she wouldn't been upset knowing her Mommy wasn't happy." I told her.

"Yes I guess your right." Kaia said tracing my tattoos on my arm with her finger.

I love Kaia and RoRo so much that I can't live without them, and I would do anything to protect them. The both of them are the most important women in my life, after my Momma cause if my Momma heard me saying Kaia before her she would be upset.

I carefully got up from behind Kaia off the couch to use the bathroom, cause a nigga got to take a piss. I flushed the toilet, then pulled my gray shorts up a little bit and I washed my hands. I turned the light off in the bathroom, before leaving out and went back into the living room to see Kaia twerking to the Restroom Occupied video I did with Yella Beezy.