Chapter 13

3 weeks Later

Lauren's Pov

Kaia didn't tell me what happened at her doctor's appointment, Then she didn't come back to the salon. I hope nothing serious is wrong with her.

I'm on my way to the salon, I get to the salon and see Kaia's car. I got out of my car. Then I closed my car door walking into Kaia & Lauren Beauty. She was sitting in her office on the computer.

"Hey how did your appointment go 2 weeks ago?" I said. She looked up at me about to tell me. "It went ok but I know why now I haven't been having my period." Kaia said. "Why?" I said.

"I'm 5 months pregnant with a baby girl!" Kaia said. I froze when she just told me she is pregnant. "Aww my best friend is pregnant with my niece!" I said. "Yeah Chris is so excited about our daughter!" Kaia said.

"I am so happy for you and Chris y'all deserve this!" I said. "I know You, Cardi, Megan should get pregnant so our kids can grow up together and be best friends!" Kaia said.

"What about Nicki she should to!" I said. "Okay but don't tell her I told you this but she is already pregnant with a baby boy!" Kaia said. "What!" I said.

"Yeah she is!" Kaia said. "Aww now I feel left out the pact!" I said. "Just tell Michael you want to be in the pregnancy pact with Me and Nicki!" Kaia said. "I don't know if he's ready to have a baby." I said.

"So talk to him when you get home!" Kaia said. "That's what I'm gonna do!" I said. Kaia and I just got done talking about the pregnancy. I walked out of her office to do my client's hair.

"Hey Zariah what do you want me to do to your hair today!" I said. "Just give me a good blond lace front that is straighten!" Zariah said. "Okay!" I said.

I went to the back storage to get the lace front and the blond hair dye. I colored the lace front with the blond hair dye and finished it. I braided her hair then put the lace front on her head. I finished doing her hair then she paid me.

Kaia was doing her clients hair how she wanted it. I see she was almost done doing her hair, She just got done doing her client's hair. Kaia and I should go to lunch.

"Hey Kaia we should go grab some lunch?" I said. "That sounds good to me right now!" Kaia said. "Let's go to Applebee's!" I said. "Okay let's go!" Kaia said.

Kaia and I got in our own car to go Applebee's for lunch. We met at the restaurant. Me and Kaia walked in Applebee's waiting to be seated to a table. The waitress took us to the table where we will be sitting at.

Me and Kaia were looking at our menu's to see what we are gonna eat. I know what I am going to get. I think Kaia knows what she gonna get. The waitress came to our table to see what we want to order.

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress said. "Yeah can I get a sweet tea with a 8 oz. Steak stirloin." I said. "Can I get a pink lemonade with the classic broccoli and chicken alfredo." Kaia said.

The waitress brought our food to our table and sat it down on the table. We started eating our food until we both got full. Kaia and I asked the waitress to wrap up our food to take home.

She brought our food back that she wrapped up. Me and Kaia gave her a tip and left the restaurant. We made our way back to Kaia & Lauren's Beauty Bar Salon.