Chapter 1

Kaia's Pov

I woke up and decided to make breakfast for me and my baby. I went in the bathroom and went in the shower. I got out and wrapped the towel around me and went into the closet and grabbed Chris's t-shirt and my black pyramid sweatpants.

I went downstairs and started cooking. I made me and Chris's plate. I went back upstairs. "Baby?" I said. "What?" He said. I made us breakfast I said. "You really made your man breakfast?"He said. "Yeah!" I said.

"What are you doing Today?"He asked. "I'm gonna meet Lauren at the salon and check what we need for the inventory." I said. "Well I'm going to the trap to check if we got that new shipment."He said. "Baby?"I said. "What?"He said.

"I want to ride you?"I asked. "You for real?"He asked. "Yeah!"I said. "Before we get to busy today." "Then come do it." He said.

I pulled his pants and his boxers down and I pulled my pants and thong down. I put his dick in my mouth and started sucking then he came. I put his dick in my pussy and started riding him until we both came. We started to have sex in the shower. We washed each other's bodies.

We both got dressed. I did my hair and make-up. I found my keys and my purse and left out the door.

Chris's Pov

My baby woke me up with breakfast in bed. The sex was was so fucking good like always.

I am about to go to the trap and check if we got the new shipment. Then I'm going to the studio. Yella Beezy wants me on the song he's working on. Then surprise my girl at her salon. My baby works hard at what she wants.

I'm gonna get her a new Chanel bag and a new car cause she deserves it and cause I love her.

I just left the house on my way to the trap. "Aye Aug?"I asked. "What lil Bro?" He said. "Did we get the new shipment?" I asked. "Yeah!We did." He said. "Get the guys and tell them to start selling it."I said. "Alright I'll tell them."He said. "Now I'm going to the studio."I said. "Well I'm gonna go with you."He said.

I went to the studio to record Yella Beezy's Restroom Occupied. I started writing my hook and verse. Then he finished his verse and we recorded it.

Me and my brother August left the studio. I dropped him off at the trap again. I went to the mall and went into the Chanel store to buy my baby her bag. I found her bag now I'm about to pay for it. "Is that all sir?"The cashier said. "Yeah!"I said. "That will be $1,010.00."The cashier said. I gave her $3,000.00. Told her to keep the change.
I left the Chanel store on my way to get her new car.

I bought her new car now I'm on my way to her salon and surprise her. I'm outside of her salon. I'm about to text her to come out side.

Hubby 😘😍😍😘: Baby come outside I got a surprise for you.

Wifey 😘😍😘😍: Why baby I'm doing my client's hair right now.

Hubby😘😍😍😘: Baby tell Lauren to finish your client's hair.

Wifey 😘😍😘😍: Ok baby

Kaia's Pov

I called Chris and told him I'm outside. "Hey babe."I said. "Hey baby." He said. "What are you doing here?"I asked. "To give you your surprise."He said. "Why to just get me something ?" I asked. "Yeah!"He said.

 "Yeah!"He said

Kaia's Surprises

Kaia's Surprises

"Omg babe you really got these for me?" I asked. "Yeah!"He said. "You deserve it for working so hard and cause I love you baby."He said. "You just made me cry baby thank you babe I love you so much." I said. "When I get off work and I'm going to fuck you so good."I can't wait cause "I'm gonna fuck you so good you ain't gonna be able to walk." He said.

"I'll see you at home and then you can put it down."I said. "I'm gonna go home now I'll call Aug to bring your old car to our house." He said.

We made it home he unlocked the front door. I started kissing him and he was kissing me back and our lips started moving in sync. We started taking each other's clothes off. We ended our night off right.