Chapter 15

One week Later

Chris's Pov

I just woke up to do my morning routine. Just finished doing my morning routine. I went into the closet to get my outfit for today. I got dressed then went downstairs to make Me and Kaia some breakfast.

I am cooking pancakes,sausage,eggs. Since I know Kaia's pregnant she gonna throw up the eggs. I just got done making breakfast and put Me and Kaia's plates and orange juice, then put it on the tray to give it to her in bed.

I slowly walked up the stairs to our room, to see Kaia still sleeping on her side. I'm about to wake her up with breakfast. "Baby wake up I made breakfast." I said. "What time is it I'm still sleepy?" Kaia said. "It's 8:20 babe." I said.

She was whining about wanting to go back to sleep. "Eat food baby then go back to sleep ok." I said. "Okay." Kaia said. "Here take your vitamins first." I said. "Thanks baby." Kaia said. I gave her the plate so she can feed my daughter.

We both were eating at the same time, so she just finished eating and put the plate back on the tray. She went back to sleep like she wanted to.

I just got done eating my breakfast, now I went back downstairs to put the dishes in the dishwasher to be cleaned. I went into the living room and turned the TV on, playing 2k20.

I'm gonna call August to check how everything's going at The Trap. I'm on FaceTime with my brother Aug. "Yo Aug is everything ok at the trap?" I said.

"Not really 20k is missing from the safe!" August said. "Don't be fucking playing with me!" I said. "I'm not Nigga!" August said. "I'll me you there Nigga!" I said. "It's that new worker we got." August said.

"Aight just wait until I get there!" I said. "Aight Bro." August said. "See you." I said. We hung up the phone. That's why you can't trust nobody.

"WHAT THE FUCK NOBODY CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT!" I yelled angrily. By Me yelling I woke Kaia up. I can hear her coming downstairs. "Baby why are you yelling?" Kaia said.

"Someone that works for Me and August stole 20k from the safe!" I said. "Baby are you serious?" Kaia said. "Yeah baby this shit ain't gonna fly with me!" I said. "That's right baby you are The Kingpin!" Kaia said.

"You damn right!" I said. "I know you gonna handle it baby!" Kaia said. "You know what it is babe." I said. "Just be careful baby we are going to have a daughter!" Kaia said.

"I know baby." I said. "Just want to make sure." Kaia said. "I'll be back when I'm done." I said. "Okay baby I love you!" Kaia said. "I love you to baby." I said.

I gave Kaia a kiss before I went out of the door. I opened my car door, got in then closed the door. I texted August that I was coming before I backed up out of the garage.

I pulled up to the trap house, I got out of my car and closed the door. I opened the door to the trap house then walked in the door to see my brother Aug lined up the workers to see who stole money from Me and August.

I tryna get this done so I can go home to my baby. I'm still gonna prank her from last week when she pranked me with my brother.

"So I heard someone that work for me stole from me." I said. "I know who it was but I ain't no snitch." Kevin said. "So you want to keep your life!" August said.