Chapter 65

New Year's Eve

December 31,2019Calabasas,California

December 31,2019
Calabasas,California

August

We're having the new year's eve party at my house tonight since we celebrated Christmas at my brother Chris's house, and this time I volunteered to have it. The girl's went to go get the alcohol for us men and whatever they gonna be drinking. They better hurry up cause a nigga is tryna get smacked and shit faced, i'll just pay for it in the morning.

Let me call them to see what's taking too long and check if they're not too far from my house. I called Megan and she answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" Megan asked waiting for me to say something.

"Yea, where are y'all at?" I asked her.

"Not that far, from the house. Why?" Megan said.

"Cause it's new year's eve, and i'm tryna get wasted." I told her as i'm being impatient.

"Ight, nigga calm the hell down. We're on our way and since you being impatient. Oh just let you know your ass is carrying all of the liquor in all by yourself." Megan said before hanging up in my face.

I know damn well she didn't just hang up on me watch when she walk through the door, i'm gonna set her ass straight. Also teach her ass not talk to me any kind of way, and check her ass for all that attitude she just gave me. My phone just dinged and I looked at it to see I had a text.

Wifey 🥰😍😘

Come outside and get this damn alcohol witcho impatient ass

Me

Ight damn here I come

After sending her the text I put my phone back into my pocket and went outside, so she won't go blowing my phone up. I bet you she told them and they probably think this shit is funny, and them having a fun time with Megan so called checking my ass. I grabbed the three bags with all of the alcohol in it and made sure not to break all of the bottles.

Since Kaia was the the last one to come in the house she closed the door behind her, and the girl's just sat down on the couch. I wonder where my brother is cause he usually comes with Kaia and I know for sure they're are not fighting cause he would, have told me. Let me ask Kaia where he is.

"Aye, Kaia do you know where Chris's at?" I asked her.

"Yea, at the studio with Michael. Then they're supposed to be coming straight here." Kaia said as she put her hair behind her ears.