Chapter 40

June 12,2019Calabasas, California

June 12,2019
Calabasas, California

Bey's Pov

Last week Nicki had our son Jaylen who I can't get enough of since he's been here, and when he cry's I get up to see what he wants and I just let Nic sleep in. Both of our Mom's were in the room when Nicki gave birth to him and they were happy when he came out of her pussy, but I noticed Nicki wanted Kaia in the room.

I heard Jaylen crying so I'm about to see what he wants and I bet he's hungry or he might need his diaper changed, and I got up from the couch going to his nursery. I picked him up out of his crib and I smelled him to see if he needs changing and I don't smell nothing, so he was hungry and I am heating up his bottle right now.

Nicki upstairs in our bedroom laying in bed writing her raps to the songs that didn't come out yet, and I'm glad she wants to go back to doing her music while raising our son. I'm soon about to go back to doing my music and focus on my son then tour when he's one years old, he's just too cute he looks just like me.

I took a picture of him and I'm about to post it on my Instagram but Nicki wants to wait until he's one to post him on social media, and I totally respect that since there is cruel people in this world. But my son looks so cute while he's sleeping in his crib right now and I'm still gonna take a picture of him without posting him, cause I ain't tryna hear Nicki's mouth.

 But my son looks so cute while he's sleeping in his crib right now and I'm still gonna take a picture of him without posting him, cause I ain't tryna hear Nicki's mouth

Jaylen Tremaine Knowles
D.O.B- June 2nd 2019
Time- 11:23pm
10pounds 7oz.

Before all this shit between Me and Trey happened I named my son after him cause he's my cousin and we were close, and I wanted to change it cause I was mad at him. Nicki wasn't having it she was like no we're keeping it so get over it and I just let her keep it, since I didn't feel like arguing with her.

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see it was Chris and Kaia at the door so I stepped to the side letting them come in, and closed the door behind me. I dapped hands with Chris and then I hugged Kaia before going in the living room, we sat down on the couch and I wanted to ask them what are they doing here.