Chapter 7

Lauren's Pov

We chilled until it was time for us to go to the club. The girls and I went in the kitchen, Started cooking. I am making pork chops. Kaia is making mashed potatoes.

Me and the girls gave our men their plates,then we made our plates, Sat down, Ate.

"Well girls we should get ready."I said. We all got up, Took showers in our own bathrooms.

The girls finished getting ready, Now we are waiting for the guys.

The girls Club Outfits

August's Pov

August's Pov

Me and the guys are done getting ready. The girls got in the Uber, The guys got in the other Uber.

We got out of the Ubers, Walked in the club. "Do we got a section?" The girls said. "Yeah."I said. We got to the section, Sat down.

The waitress with our bottles came, Gave us our bottles. "Babe did they have d'usseè?" Meg said. "No babe but you can go to the bar." I said. "Ok babe." Meg said.

The girls went to the bar, Got their favorite drink. They was walking back to our section, Until a random guy grabbed Kaia's arm. "Yo Breezy some dude, grabbed Kaia's arm, Tryna holla at your girl."I said.

Me and Breezy went to the bar to bring the girls, Back to the section. I saw the girls arguing with the guy for flirting with Kaia. "What the fuck nigga, I told you I have a nigga, He would kill you for tryna get with me." Kaia said.

"You heard the woman, She got a nigga." Chris said. "Now leave her alone, Before I put a bullet in your head."I said.

Chris's Pov

My baby looked so uncomfortable, With the guy tryna get with her. She shouldn't have put that dress on.

"I know you didn't just grab my ass?" Kaia said. "That shit is hella fat." The dude said. I punched the nigga, In the face. "Grab my girl's ass again, I would do more than punch you in the face."I said.

I grabbed Kaia's hand, Held it on our way back to the section. "Why the fuck you wearing that dress?"I said."I can't help that I got a big ass." Kaia said.

"I'm only saying that dress, Is making your ass look more bigger."I said. "This is all yours, I don't want nobody else baby, So stop being mad at me." Kaia said.

"You better don't want another nigga." I said. "I see girls looking at your dick print pictures, On your Instagram, Liking your pictures." Kaia said.

"I don't care about those, Thirsty bitches."I said. "I know you don't, Cause I would fuck those bitches up, Beat your ass." Kaia said.

Kaia's Pov

The girls and I grabbed our men hand's going to the dance floor. I was dancing on Chris, When his song came on.

I got really tipsy, When my favorite Megan song Freak Nasty came on I was twerking on Chris. That song makes me want to get, Freaky with Chris.

Chris was kissing my neck, Smacking my ass, While I was twerking. After we finished our drinks, Stop dancing, We called our Uber's, Went to the house.

We all went our rooms, Fell asleep. At least we had a fun time at the club, besides the altercation with the guy.