Chapter 18

Chris's Pov

Chris's Pov

Like every morning when I get up, doing my morning routine. I go back into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I'm gonna wake Kaia up so we can go to the Doctor's Appointment.

I left out the bathroom, back into our bedroom. Kaia's still sleeping, so I'm going to wake her up. "Baby wake up before we miss your appointment." I said.

"Baby I want to sleep." Kaia whined. "We gonna see our baby Royalty." I said. "Aww my princess!" Kaia said. "I can't wait to hold her." I said. "Me to baby." Kaia said. "We need to decide if you want to breastfeed or put her on formula." I said.

"Yes but I was thinking about breastfeeding her." Kaia said. "Okay that's what I wanted to hear." I said. "So I'm going to get up now." Kaia said. "Okay baby." I said. Kaia got out of the bed, going in the closet to get her outfit, then going into the bathroom. I heard the shower water cut off which means she's done showering. She came out of the bathroom dressed, with hair and make-up done.

We both walked downstairs, going in the kitchen grabbing a quick breakfast bar. So after her appointment I'll take her to get something to eat. We left out the house door, I locked the door. Kaia was standing by my car waiting for me to unlock it, I pressed the unlock button on my car key. Kaia opened the door, got in the car putting her seatbelt on, waiting for me to get in the car. I got in the driver's seat closed the door putting my seatbelt on, I started the car up. I backed out of the driveway, heading on highway where the hospital is.

We finally pulled up to the hospital parking lot, I found a parking spot, so I pulled into the parking spot, then parked my car, I turned the car off. Kaia and I both took our seatbelts off, opened our doors to get out. I got out of the car closing my door, so I helped Kaia out of the car closing her door. I held my hand out for Kaia to grab, she grabbed my hand. We held hands walking into the hospital, checked in for the appointment.

Kaia put her name on the list, went to sit down, waiting for the Nurse to call us. I was on my phone while still waiting for Doctor Brooks to see Kaia, my Manager Anthony text me cause Casanova wants to do another song with me. So I hit him back told, him I would do it. When my daughter Royalty is born I'm gonna name my album after her, so when she gets older she can listen to it. I'm so grateful for Kaia she's been down for me ever since we were younger, now she is giving me a daughter, that's a piece of both of us.

"Kaia Hudson?" The Nurse asked. I grabbed Kaia's purse, as we followed the Nurse into the room. I helped Kaia sit on the bed, then I sat down onto the chair next to the bed. Kaia wanted to start a conversation about anything with me. "Baby are you gonna put more music out?" Kaia asked. "Yes baby I will be." I said. "That's so cool baby that's why I'm your number 1 fan." Kaia said. "I know baby that's why I put a ring on it." I said. "Yes before you got me pregnant." Kaia said. "Cause your pussy is that good." I said. "Babe stop." Kaia said. "What that's facts." I said.