Chapter 36

May 5,2019Calabasas,California2:55pm

May 5,2019
Calabasas,California
2:55pm

August's Pov

Today's my brother's birthday so I'm going to hit Kaia up, so we can throw him a party with the people we know and hangout with. Last month Kaia came to me, telling me we should throw a birthday party for Chris and how he deserves it. So I'm going to call her right now and tell her to get Chris out of, the house so we can plan it for tonight.

I took my phone off the night stand, unplugging my charger and pressed Kaia's number. The phone kept ringing until, she answered on the last ring.

"Hello?" Kaia asked me in a tired voice.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked her wondering.

"Yes I was." Kaia said answering my question.

"Okay but did you forget about us planning a birthday party for your man?" I asked her.

"Oh shit I did forget." Kaia said fully awake now.

"Okay just call me back when you get him out of the house and I'll bring Megan with me to come over." I told her.

"Okay I'll call you back." Kaia said hanging up.

I looked down next to me seeing Megan is taking a nap, but to bad she's about to be woken up by me. I kept shaking her to wake up and she looked up at me, while mugging the hell out of me. Pregnant women don't like to be woken out of their sleep, and I get hell every time I wake Megan up.

"Don't look at me like that." I told her seriously.

"So what why the fuck did you wake me up." Megan said with attitude.

"Who the fuck you getting a attitude with cause I'll fuck your insides up keep playing with me." I told her with a attitude back.

"What did you want?" Megan asked me changing the subject.

"We are going over to Chris and Kaia's house." I told her.

"For what?" Megan asked me confused.

"To plan Chris's birthday party for tonight." I told her.

"Okay well I'll get ready." Megan told me getting up.

"Aight." I said getting up to.

I looked down at my phone to see a text message from Kaia, telling me that Chris went to the studio. So I texted her back telling her that, Me and Megan are going to get dressed and be over there in a few. I got out of bed after Megan did and walked in, our walk-in closet to pick what outfit to wear. I got my outfit and shoes, to wear to go over my brother and his fiancé's house.