Chapter 45

June 29,2019Calabasas, California

June 29,2019
Calabasas, California

Roman's Pov

Flashback to 4 days ago

The Dinner

"You were never going to tell me that I have a twin sister were you?" Kaia asked us with a bunch of attitude.

"We were honey but we put it off until you were a little bit older so we just forgot and never thought about it." Rayna said crying trying to make Kaia understand.

"How can y'all just throw her into somebody else's life and not keep her but y'all kept me?" Kaia asked us scoffing at the situation.

"We couldn't handle two kids at the time so I thought we can try to raise one of you and I was being a jerk she didn't deserve to be adopted." I said trying to get her to see why.

"What else y'all lying about am I even your real daughter?" Kaia asked scoffing and rolling her eyes.

"Yes you're our real daughter and there's nothing else that we're lying about." I told her as she was just shaking her head.

"This is just bullshit and y'all still are just a bunch of liars that I don't want to be around right now." Kaia said getting up leaving out of the house.

______________________________________

Rayna told me what happened at Joyce's house four days ago and how Kaia blew up on her, and calling us liars. Like we predicted that Kaia would be mad at us and she hasn't been talking to us at all, cause the dinner didn't go so well. I wish to go back in time to tell her that she has a older sister who's also her twin, and I just pray to God that both of our daughters forgives us for hurting them.

Especially Khloe since we gave her up for no reason and we were too cowardly to take care of her, so we thought it was a good idea at the time to give her up for adoption. I hate that I hurt both of my daughters especially the one I've been raising since she was a baby, I just want to make it right with the both of them and move past this. Rayna is not eating or sleeping cause she's really depressed about our daughter not wanting to talk to us, even I'm not eating or sleeping knowing that my daughter hate us.

I know eventually she would forgive us and not stay mad at us so we're going to give her some space to, get all of her feelings out. But I know that Chris would talk her into talking to us again but also respect her decision, about not wanting to talk to us when she's ready. I found Khloe and I invited her over to talk about why we gave her up for adoption, so she agreed to come over.