Chapter 8

Kaia's Pov

I woke up to Chris coming in, Bringing me breakfast in bed. Aww baby you made me breakfast in bed?" I said. "Yeah." Chris said. "I was going to cook breakfast, For everybody." I said.

"I know that's why I woke up, To make you breakfast in bed." Chris said. "Well thank you baby." I said. "Your welcome babe." Chris said.

Chris and I were eating our breakfast in bed, While watching a movie. But Chris picked the movie to watch.

"

What are we watching baby?" I said. "Takers babe." Chris said. "Ok." I said. "Do you want to go on a date later?" Chris said. "Aww of course baby." I said. "Wear something sexy, But not to sexy." Chris said. "Ok babe." I said.

I took my clothes off, Got in the shower, Starting to wash my body. I got out of the shower, Wrapped the towel around me.

I went into the closet to pick my outfit to wear. I put my outfit on, Then brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and did my make-up.

I layed on the bed with Chris, We was watching Claws. "Baby can we go somewhere tropical for New Year's?" I said. "Sure baby." Chris said. "Like tomorrow babe." I said. "Whatever you want baby." Chris said.

Chris's Pov

Kaia wants to go somewhere tropical for New Year's. I guess I will take her to the Bahamas, To propose to her.

I'm gonna ask the guy's and their girl's gonna come. I'll call my brother Aug right now. "Baby i'll be right back." I said. "Ok baby but hurry back." Kaia said.

"Yo Aug come to the secret room in the house and bring Bey." I said. "Alright lil bro." Aug said. I walked in the secret room, Then Aug and Bey walked in the room.

"Ok bro first I want to ask you guy's wanna go to the Bahamas tomorrow cause Kaia wants to go?" I said. "Hell Yeah." They said. "Ok i'm gonna ask Kaia to marry me on New Year's." I said. "That's my nigga." They said.

"Ok let's go to the mall to get her ring." I said. "Do you think the girl's gonna be suspecting something going on." Aug said. "Bey you can't tell Nicki cause she will tell Kaia." I said. "I won't." I said. "But I don't think they will." I said.

I went into me and Kaia's room, Got my shoes and my phone. "Where you going babe?" Kaia said. "To the mall with Aug, Bey." I said. "Well I want to come?" Kaia said. "No babe you can't." I said. "Why not?" Kaia said.

"Bey is getting something for Nicki so you can't." I said. "Ok then baby." Kaia said sadly. "I'll see you when we get back." I said.

Bey's Pov

"Ok Bey bro if Nicki ask you if you got her a surprise, Just get her one." Chris said. "For what?" I said. "I panicked when Kaia ask to come with us to the mall." Chris said. "I guess I have to." I said. "Thanks bro." Chris said. "No problem bro." I said.

We took my car, Now we are on our way to the mall. We got out of the car and locked it. We walked in the mall, into the jewelry store.

I got Nicki's diamond necklace, "That's gonna be $3,050." The cashier said. I gave her $5,000 told her to keep the change. Chris paid for Kaia's engagement ring.

We left the mall, Now we went into my car. Making our way to the house. " Yo bro where are you gonna hide the ring?" Aug said. "I don't know bro." Chris said. "Just put it in the trunk of your car." I said.

I pulled up to the house, We got out of the car. Me, Chris,Aug walked into the house. Our girl's just finished making lunch.

August's Pov

Our girl's gave us our plates, Started to eat. Everybody finished eating. "Baby we are going to the nail salon can we use your car." Meg said. "Yeah babe." I said. "Thanks babe." Meg said.

The girl's put their shoes on, Went out of the door. But the look on sis face looked like something was bothering her. "Yo Breezy is Kaia alright?" I said. "Yeah bro." Chris said. "Looked like something was bothering her when she left." I said.

"Probably think I'm cheating on her." Chris said. "But you not though." I said. "I know I'm not that girl is my whole heart." Chris said. "We all know that bro." I said.