Chapter 53

September 29,2019Calabasas, California

September 29,2019
Calabasas, California

Cardi

"Aw look a my niece looking just like her aunty Henny." Kaia cooed to Kulture.

"I know right and she's only three months old already." I said smiling at the sight of Kaia holding Kulture.

"I know you wanted her to look like you but she looks like she can be Hennessy's daughter." Kaia said laughing.

"She's my sister so of course my baby girl is going to look like her cause she looks like me." I told her being slightly jealous.

"Okay miss jealousy it's okay to hate the fact that Kulture looks like your sister." Kaia said jokingly.

"So how are you and Chris doing?" I asked her changing the subject.

"We've been fighting over the littlest things lately and on top of me missing my period yesterday, I don't want to be pregnant again right now plus Ro isn't even one yet." Kaia explained while freaking out.

"Well I have a extra pregnancy test you can take." I told her trying to calm her down.

"If I take it what if it comes back positive, on top of all that I want to at least open another beauty bar before having another baby." Kaia said crying really hard.

"Well you don't know, it could be negative and you could be crying for nothing." I told her rubbing her back and trying to calm her down.

"Okay I trust you and we could go to the clinic to double-check." Kaia said wiping her tears.

"I'm fine with anything that would make you happy, without seeing you cry again." I told her honestly.

"Can we keep it between the two of us?" Kaia asked me.

"Of course it's your business and nobody else has to know." I told her agreeing with her decision.

We both got up from the couch and went upstairs to my bathroom, where I keep the extra pregnancy test. I hand her the box and left out of the bathroom, so she can take it. I'm sittin' on my bed with Kulture, waiting for Kaia to come out of the bathroom.

For her sake I hope it comes back negative so she doesn't have to, be depressed. She finally came out of the bathroom looking happy so I guess it is negative, cause if it was positive she would be throwing a fit. So now we got to go to the clinic to see.

"What does it say?" I asked her already knowing the answer.

"It's negative." Kaia said smiling really hard.

"Alright so let's go to the clinic." I said getting of my bed.

"Okay let's go." Kaia said throwing the pregnancy test away.