Chapter 25

Nicki in the studio ^mm

February 20, 2019Calabasas, Los Angeles California12:30pm in the afternoon

February 20, 2019
Calabasas, Los Angeles California
12:30pm in the afternoon

Nicki's Pov

I'm in the studio recording, my music for my album I'm thinking about putting out. So it's official I'm six months pregnant, and Bey's in the studio with me making sure I don't over do it.

Another reason why Bey's here is because, she begged me to be on one of my songs and me be on her song. So that's what we're doing, right now is recording.

She's in the booth, right now recording her hook and verse of Flawless Remix and after her I'm recording my verse. She just got done, with recording and she walked out of the booth and I went into the booth.

I finished recording my verse, and I walked out of the booth then sat down on the couch complaining that I am hungry. I called my gay assistant Dante to run, and get me something to eat.

He came back in the studio, after getting my food. I started drinking some of my juice, and started eating my food cause my son was really hungry. My son is probably thinking, finally Mommy you feeding me some food.

So I was thinking about inviting my cousin, to the studio to listen to my unreleased music. I pulled my phone out of my purse, and went to her number then pressed it. The phone kept ringing, until she answered.

"Yes Nick?" Kaia asked me. I guess she was busy with a client. "So I was thinking do you want to come to the studio to hear my unreleased music?" I asked her. "Yes cause your shit is fire." Kaia told me.

"Thanks I appreciate you favorite cousin." I told her. "I'll come after finishing my client's hair." Kaia said. "Ok I'll see you." I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I checked my Instagram, to see what's going on and be nosey. I clicked on the shade room account, and there was tea on other celebrities. I exited out of my Instagram, then went back to listening to my verses I had for the other artists that I am working with.

I heard the door open, so I look up and see my bad bitch cousin. She still slaying these bitches, while she's pregnant and still looking good. I only link with, bad bitches that makes their own and not depending on a nigga.

She sat down next to me on the couch, drinking her juice. So right now we're listening to, my verses of the features I'm doing with other people. I look over at her, and she jamming out to it. This is why I'm really close with my cousin Kaia, cause we both keep it real with each other and not be fake about it.