Chapter 11

2 weeks Later

Kaia's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since we left the Bahamas. I am still shocked that I am engaged to the love of my life. I am gonna post the picture of my ring on Instagram. Everybody went back to work. Chris went to check on his trap house.

 Chris went to check on his trap house

80,000 likes

KaiaBrae24: I said yes! 😘😍👰 @chrisbrownofficial

Comments:

Nicki Minaj: that's my cousin! Love you babe 😘

Lauren London: that's my best friend love you babe and Chris 😍

MeganTheeStallion: My hottie and her man getting married

IamCardiB: Welcome to the club babe we love you

AugustBrown: Congrats lil sis you deserve it

Beyoncè: that's my cousin in law you and Nicki are engaged women

ChrisBrownofficial: I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you baby 😘😍💍

KaiaBrae24: I can't wait either baby I love you 😘

ChrisBrownofficial: love you too baby so much 😘

I logged out of my Instagram and I went to check on my client. I did her hair how she said she wanted. She paid me then left.

I made a appointment to see why haven't I had my period. I told Lauren I was going to my appointment. I called Nicki and told her to meet at the hospital. "I have to come to the hospital anyway cause I been nauseous lately." Nicki said.

"I have to go cause I haven't been having my period." I said. "Could we be pregnant at the same time?" Nicki said. "I know I'm not cause I told Chris when he puts a ring on my finger then he could get me pregnant!" I said. "That's why you are at the hospital to see?" Nicki said. "Kinda cause I want to see why I didn't have my period.

"Kaia Hudson the Doctor would like to see you now." The Nurse said. "That's my que!" I said. "Good luck cause I will go next!" Nicki said. "Good luck to you too cousin!" I said.

I was sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come in. Doctor Brooks came in the room and started asking me questions. "Hi I am Doctor Brooks what can I do for you today!" Doctor Brooks said. "I wanted to know why I haven't been getting any period." I said. "Well let's take a blood sample and pee in the cup to see?" Doctor Brooks said. "Okay!" I said.