Chapter 5

Chris's Pov

I was laying down watching the basketball game. Kaia walked in the room. "What's wrong babe?"she said. "Nothing baby!"I said. "Who's winning?"she said.

"The Lakers cause of LeBron scoring most of the points!"I said. "Well that's good!"she said. "I can't wait for LeBron to whoop the Golden State warriors ass!"I said.

"Well dinner is almost ready!"she said. Ok baby!"I said. "I'm going back downstairs to finish!"she said. "Alright just come get me when you done?"I said. "Ok babe"she said.

Kaia's Pov

Dinner's done I went back upstairs and got Chris. Me and Chris went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and fixed me and Chris's plate.

"Here baby!"I said. He took it. "Thanks babe!"he said. "Your welcome baby!"I said. I sat down and started eating. I just got done eating and washed my plate.

I went upstairs into me and Chris's room. I went into the closet got the lingerie and went into the bathroom and washed up. I put the lingerie on and sprayed perfume.

I layed down on our bed in a sexy pose waiting for Chris to come into the room. "Baby!"he said. "What!"I said. He walked into our room and looked at me.

"Damn baby is this my dessert?"he said. "Yes it's dessert daddy!"I said. I got up and pushed him on the bed. He took his shirt off and I took his pants off.

Chris's Pov

She took off my pants and she is about to pull my boxers down. "Did you lock the door baby?"she said. "No!"I said. "I'll do it baby!"she said. "But don't get up ok!"she demand. "Ok"I said.

She locked the door and she came back over to me. She pulled my boxers down. "Leave those heels on baby!"I said. "Ok babe!"she said.

She put my dick in her mouth and swirling her tongue around my dick then started gagging on it. "Ugh damn baby!"I moaned. "You like that daddy!"she moaned. "Yeah baby keep doing!"I moaned.

She is making me sound like a straight bitch. It's all good baby know how to please her man.

Kaia's Pov

"Get on all fours right now!" I said. "Ok daddy!"she said. He ripped my lingerie off. "Babeee!"I whined. "What!"he said. "I just bought that!"I whined. "I'll buy you 10 of them!"he said. "Can we do it now!"I said.

 "Can we do it now!"I said

Kaia's Lingerie

"Yeah now turn around like I said!" He demand. I got on all fours and he rammed right inside of me. He kept hitting my spot with every stroke he was giving me.

The headboard kept hitting the wall cause Chris giving me that good dick. "You want me to smack your ass while i'm pounding that pretty pussy of yours!"he said. "Yes daddy!"I moaned.

He smacked my ass while pounding into me. He pulled out of and told me to lay on my back. "Baby put it back in!"I whined. "Beg daddy and then I will put it back in!"he said.

"Please daddy put it back in!"I moaned. He put it back in and rammed inside of me with hard strokes. "Why don't you get on top of daddy and ride him!"he moaned.

Chris's Pov

She slid my dick inside of her. She was bouncing up and down as she kept going. "Baby play with my pussy while i'm riding you!"she moaned.

"Alright baby!"I said. "Yes daddy keep playing with my pussy!"she moaned. "You like that!"I said. "Yes daddy!"she moaned. She got me when she was rocking back and forth harder. "Ah shit baby keep doing it!"I moaned.

"Ok daddy!"she moaned. After she kept going and I feel like i'm about to cum. I can feel her about to cum. "Hold that shit baby!"I moaned. "I can't daddy!she moaned.

We both came and now we are about to have round 2 in the shower. "Baby can we have round 2 in the shower!"I said. "Yeah baby"she said. "I love you so much baby!"I said. "I love you too baby!"she said pecking my lips.

We went the bathroom and got in the shower. I kissed her and she kissed me and I picked her up with her back against the wall and slid inside of her.

"Ugh daddy keep going faster!"she moaned. "You really want daddy to go faster!"I said. I went faster and I already feel like i'm about to cum.

"I can feel you about to cum baby!"I moaned. "Go harder daddy please so I can cum!"she moaned. "Want to have my kids baby!"I moaned. "Yes daddy!"she moaned.

We both came and we washed each other's bodies. We got out of the shower and wrapped the towels around our bodies.

I put my boxers and sweatpants on. She put my shirt with just her thong. We changed the sheets and we both got in the bed.

"Baby do see us getting married!"she said. "Yeah baby I do!"I said. "Ok goodnight baby my legs hurt!"she said. "That's what good dick do to you but goodnight baby!"I said.

"I love you babe!"she said. "I love you to baby!"I said. I pulled her close to me and we both fell asleep.