Chapter 37

May 8,2019Calabasas,California3:43pm

May 8,2019
Calabasas,California
3:43pm

Bey's Pov

Chris is doing something special tonight for Kaia, since it's her birthday today and he asked me to help him out. That's my homie I'm always down to help him with anything, he asks me to and he even told me to look after the new engagement ring he got her. I showed it to Nicki when I came home one night, telling her it's Kaia's new engagement ring and told her not to say nothing to Kaia about it.

Yesterday Nicki kept asking me about if Me and Trey talked or not, but I kept no we didn't cause I'm too stubborn and hurt to talk to him. She kept threatening me about not having sex with me, if I don't make-up with Trey and I do want to but I'm just hurting. That's still my favorite cousin and I love him, but don't get me wrong I do want us to be close again how we were before this stuff happened.

I hear my phone ringing so I picked it up to see who is calling me and it's, Chris so I answered it.

"Yo Breezy what's up?" I asked him excited.

"So I was thinking about it for two days now and Kaia can't really go to the club with her being due in a couple of weeks." Chris said stalling.

"What is it?" I asked him impatiently.

"All of us going to the arcade and out to dinner so I can give her the new ring." Chris said excitedly.

"That sounds like a great plan so what time is at?" I asked him.

"7:30 for the arcade and leave the arcade at 8:00." Chris told me.

"Aight I'll let Nicki know." I told him.

"Aight I'll let everyone else know." Chris told me hanging up.

I went upstairs into Me and Nicki's room to see she was sitting up, with her pillow against the headboard while watching TV. She looked away from the TV, seeing me come in our bedroom. Then went back to watching her favorite show Insecure, not paying me attention at all. On top of that she isn't talking to me, cause I still didn't make up with my cousin Trey.

"Baby." I called her.

No response

"Baby." I called her again.

No response

"Baby." I called her one last time.

"What!" Nicki said with attitude.

"I'm sorry." I told her sincerely.

"If you don't want to talk to him then I won't force you anymore." Nicki said fed up with the problem.

"I came in here to tell you we are leaving before 7:30." I told her changing the subject.

"Where are we going?" Nicki asked me.