Chapter 42

June 21,2019Tarzana, California

June 21,2019
Tarzana, California

Kaia's Pov

I'm at the mall getting Chris a belated father's day gift since we both forgot it was on the 16th and post a special message on my Instagram, telling the world how great of a Daddy he is to my RoRo bear. Hopefully I find him something he would like since he has everything so it's kind of hard to find stuff for him and I don't want to get him something he already has, but I'm gonna ask him without making it seem like it's for him.

I took my phone out of my Louie bag that Cardi bought me and pressed his number holding it to my ear with the phone still ringing until he finally picked up on fourth ring.

"Hey bae what's up?" Chris asked me in his raspy voice.

"Were you asleep or are you at the studio?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm at the studio working bae!" Chris yelled excitedly.

"Don't yell in my ear but I need to ask you something." I told him.

"What is it baby?" Chris asked me curious.

"I need your input on something and it's for a friend." I told him scared of what he's going to say.

"Okay what is it?" Chris asked me waiting for me to tell him.

"It's a belated father's day gift." I told him hoping he doesn't catch on.

"Okay and what do you need my help with?" Chris asked me still confused.

"To see what he'll like since he has everything." I said not wanting him to put it together.

"Who's the nigga?" Chris asked me defensively.

"It's for my friend she wanted me to help her find him something." I said saving my ass.

I hung up on him cause I don't want to hear him get a attitude with me again and as soon as I was about to put my phone in my purse, he kept calling me and I just let it go to voicemail. I'll just figure out what to get him so I went into Versace to see what they have that he will like, and I have to find something for my Dad too cause it's hard finding stuff for men.

I just decided to get both of them something out Versace since they have good stuff in here that Chris and my Dad would like, even though they don't have the same taste in stuff. I'm just hoping that they would love what I'll get them and if not I will be hurt and upset cause they don't like it, but they can take it back to get something else that they really wanted.

I looked in every designer store they had in the mall and I couldn't find anything for my Dad and Chris, so I'm going to keep looking until I find them something. My phone keeps ringing and I looked at it to see who is calling me and it's my Dad so I answered it before he keeps calling me, knowing I wouldn't want that to happen.....but I still love my Dad.