Chapter 41

June 15,2019Calabasas, California

June 15,2019
Calabasas, California

August's Pov

Megan is due soon on the 21st of this month and I just can't wait to hold Amora in my arms, and I'm counting down the days till that day comes, and Megan is too cause lately she's been telling me I can't wait for her to be out of me so I can get my body back. So do I cause I'm tired of her complaining about her being fat and I tell her that she's not and I love the way she looks, since she's carrying our baby girl.

Chris and I are at my house while Megan is with the girls and it's just me and my brother hanging out right now, since he's been busy being a Dad and his music. I'm glad to be with my brother and hanging out since we're both busy with our music, plus I'm finna be a Daddy soon so we need all the time to hangout we can get.

"Yo Breezy how's my niece?" I asked him.

"She's good she only cries when she's hungry." Chris told me smiling.

"That's what's up." I told him nodding my head.

"You should come over to see her one of these days." Chris said while texting on his phone.

"Yes I'm gonna do that." I told him looking at the TV.

So far I seen RoRo is attached to Kaia and she cries when her Mommy isn't in the same room as her and I can tell Chris is a little jealous, but it could change when she's a little bit older. She loves both of them equally and she needs Kaia for her milk so she can eat and she could hang with her Dad, when her Mommy isn't home.

My doorbell rang so I got up from the couch to answer it and I opened it to see the homies are here, I stepped to the side letting them come in. I closed the door behind Trey since he was the last one to come inside my house, and I dapped hands with all of them then sat down in my same spot on the couch.

Michael brought a bag of weed and we're smoking it while sitting here just chilling and getting high with our girls not here complaining about the smell, and it's a good thing not hearing their mouths. I spoke too soon cause I can their voices as they are coming in the house laughing about god knows what, but I'm glad to see my baby having a good time with them cause of how she's been feeling lately.

"Baby I told you not to smoke in the house take that shit in the backyard." Megan said rolling her eyes.

"First of all watch who talking to and secondly why you ain't stay at Chris and Kaia house." I said still smoking weed.

"I wanted to come here so they came with me." Megan said walking away.

"You better fix your attitude cause it's getting annoying as fuck." I warned her.

"Then stop doing shit to make me have a attitude." Megan said with a attitude.

"I ain't gonna be dealing with this shit I'm out." I said getting up from the couch.