Chapter 16

August's Pov

I woke up doing my morning routine, got out of the shower, to brush my teeth. Left out of the bathroom, went into the closet for my sweatpants, then put them on.

I left out the closet to see Megan still sleeping, she's been doing that a lot lately. I'm about to go downstairs, to make breakfast. I opened our bedroom door, left the room, by walking downstairs to the kitchen.

As I was still cooking breakfast, I walked to the cabinet to get the cups putting it on the tray. I cut the stove off since the food is done, went to the refrigerator opened it, to get the orange juice.

I poured the orange juice in My cup and Megan's cup. I put both of our plates on the tray, left out the kitchen, into the living room going up the stairs.

I made it to our bedroom, to see Megan sleeping in. I'm about to wake her up with breakfast. "Baby wake up I made breakfast." I said. "Okay baby." Megan said.

"Why you been sleeping in lately?" I said. "I don't know." Megan said. I'm gonna take her, to see a doctor. "I'll take you to see the Doctor." I said.

"Okay." Megan said. "So get ready when you are done." I said. "Alright." Megan said. We both got done eating our breakfast. Left out of the room, walking downstairs to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

She came out of the bathroom dressed, then sat on the bed to put her shoes on. We went downstairs, I put my shoes on, grabbed my keys, left out the door. I made sure the door is locked, walked to my car, unlocked the doors. She got in the passenger seat, put her seatbelt on. I got in the driver's seat, put my seatbelt on, started the car.

I backed out of the the driveway, driving a couple of miles to the hospital. Finally pulled in to the parking lot of the hospital. I found a parking spot to park in.

I parked the car, turned it off. We unbuckled our seatbelts, then got out of the car, closing the doors. I made sure to lock my car doors, walking into the hospital.

Megan went to the front desk to check in, to see the Doctor. She came to sit down where I was sitting, while waiting for the Nurse to call her.

Minutes Later

"Megan Pete?" The Nurse said. We got up from the chair, following the Nurse in the room. "Doctor Grey will be with shortly." The Nurse said. "Thank You." Megan said.

Doctor Grey walked in the room, asking Megan questions. "When was your last period?" Doctor Grey said. "Like 4 months ago." Megan said.

"So we are going to take blood, then a pee sample." Doctor Grey said. "Okay." Megan said. Doctor Grey gave Megan the cup to pee in. She went to the bathroom, peeing in the cup.

She came back in the room, with the pee in the cup. Doctor Grey took her cup of pee, drew her blood sample. "So I'll take this to the lab to get the results." Doctor Grey said.

"Okay." We said. She left the room, to give us Megan's results. Doctor Grey came back in the room with the results. "So it looks like you are 13 weeks which is 4 months pregnant!" Doctor Grey said.

"Are you serious?" Megan said. "Yes I am!" Doctor Grey said. "When can we know the gender?" I said. "Her next appointment!" Doctor Grey said. "Thanks." I said.