Epilogue

4 months later

Tarzana,California

Tarzana,California

Kaia

It's been four months since that scary incident happened with Chris and me being 4 months pregnant, with twins. But it only happened a couple of weeks after Chris started healing cause I was so scared that I would hurt him, while we're fucking.

If your wondering do our friends and family know about my pregnancy and my answer is yes, plus my mom was the first one to know. Since she claimed that she had a dream about fishes, at first she thought it was Khloe who was pregnant. Until Khloe told our mom that she wasn't pregnant and then she figured out it was me.

Chris and I didn't tell his fans or the world that we're pregnant yet because we need to talk to each other, about it. If it were up to me I'll post it immediately but it's also Chris's decision, since it's both our kids. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Chris tapping me, on my arm.

"Do you need something, baby?" I asked him in a playfully sarcastic manner.

"Ha ha, very funny. Don't get sarcastic with me, before I take you upstairs and punish you." Chris said as he gave me a playful glare.

"Alright, yes baby." I said as I quickly straightened up.

"Much better, but anyway. When are we gonna announce your pregnancy to the world?" Chris said eagerly wanting to know.

"We can do it, now if you want. I honestly was thinking the same thing." I said with biggest smile on my face.

I told Chris to pick out his favorite picture of my baby bump and I will pick out my favorite picture, of me and my baby bump. Even when I was pregnant with Royalty some haters had a lot to say about me, so i'm betting this pregnancy isn't going to be different from the haters.

I couldn't decide on which pic I should post so i'm posting both my ultrasound and my most recent picture of me, looking cute with my bump. I went on my Instagram and posted both of them.

 I went on my Instagram and posted both of them