Chapter 43

June 26,2019Calabasas, California

June 26,2019
Calabasas, California

Rayna's Pov

Kaia and Chris are at my house with my grandbaby even though I ain't old and so she's gonna be calling me Gigi instead of grandma, cause I'm too young to be a grandma but that's my baby. I'm really serious about her calling me Gigi when she's a toddler. I can't believe my daughter has a baby with Chris and I'm happy for the both of them they gave me the cutest granddaughter ever, so me and her Papa are going to spoil her but not a lot.

Royalty can call Roman grandpa when she gets to the age where she starts to talking and he's probably going to tell her to call him papa, even though it still means grandpa without saying it. He wants to be like me as always and that's fine with me but he's a little bit older than me so it's okay for her to call him that, as long as she calls me Gigi then we're good.

"Pass me my baby girl." I told Kaia as she got up.

"Mommy that's not how you say it." Kaia said jokingly while carefully putting her in my arms.

"Girl you better go somewhere." I told her kissing all over RoRo's face.

"Be quiet grandma!" Kaia said jokingly while laughing.

"Who's a grandma?" I asked her pretending to be serious and laughing.

"You are Mommy." Kaia said laughing harder now.

"Girl I know you lying I'm her Gigi not no grandma." I told her laughing with her.

Chris and Roman were laughing at us cause Kaia called me a grandma and Roman knew that I was serious when I said I'm not her grandma but her Gigi, so if Kaia was to call him a grandpa he wouldn't be laughing this hard like he is right now. I whispered in Kaia's ear telling her to call her Dad a grandpa to see if he would stop laughing, cause he doesn't like it either so I want to know what he's going to say or do.

She called him a grandpa and he stopped laughing like I said he was gonna do and he didn't like that at all cause he straight faced her, telling her that he is RoRo's papa not her grandpa. They were playfully arguing and she was still calling him grandpa so he got from his chair chasing her around the living room with her still laughing about it, then RoRo started crying so Roman stopped chasing Kaia.

She took her out of my arms putting her nipple in RoRo's mouth and she stopped crying aww poor baby was just hungry, and she took her nipple out of RoRo's mouth putting it back in her shirt then placed RoRo back in my arms. Royalty fell asleep as soon as she was placed back into my arms and she looks so cute while she sleeping, my baby and Chris made the cutest baby ever.