Chapter 26

February 23, 2019

February 23, 2019

Calabasas,Los Angeles California
1:20pm

Lauren's Pov

I'm currently chilling in the house, because I was feeling sick this morning. But I ate saltine crackers, and drank a ginger ale so I don't trow up. I was going to go to work, but Michael told me to stay home and get some rest.

Michael went to the studio, with Chris to record their fan of a fan album. When they do put it out, Me and Kaia going to be the first ones to buy it on apple music. But I only heard, one song he had in his phone that he played for me.

I'm going to talk to Kaia, about hiring two managers for the salon cause with us both being pregnant. Also because Kaia's almost, at her due date and she's six months. My niece is going to be the most prettiest, girl you ever seen.

I picked up my phone, and pressed her number. The phone kept ringing until, she finally answered.

"Yes LL?" Kaia asked me. That nick name is cute. "So I was wondering how would you feel if we hired two managers to run the salon while both of us are on maternity leave ?" I asked her.

"Yes that would be great cause then I'll be back at the salon when RoRo turns one." Kaia told me. "Me to when King's one years old." I said. "So you having a boy?" Kaia asked me. "Yes I am." I said.

"Ok since we on the phone can we go get our nails done?" Kaia asked me. She just read my mind. "Yes I was about to ask you the same thing." I told her. "Ok see you at 3:00." Kaia told me. "Okay." I said.

We said our goodbyes, and hung up the phone. I'm going to text the other girls, to see if they want to get their nails done. I texted Cardi, Nicki and Megan and they all said yes so their gonna meet us at the nail salon.

I quickly went upstairs into Me and Michael's room, and went into the walk-in closet to get my outfit for today then I went into the bathroom. I got in the shower, and washed my hair then my body.

After getting out of the shower, I dried off with my towel around me. I brushed my teeth, then I plugged my hair dryer in, and brushed my hair while drying it. I left out of the bathroom, back into the bedroom with my clothes sitting on the bed.

I put my laced panties on, and then put my bra on. I grabbed my tights, and put them on and then I put my shirt on.

3:00pm

I pulled up to the nail salon, to see Kaia's car already here while she's still in it. I parked next to her, she looked over to see if it's me. We both got out of our cars, and closed the door then locked it.