Chapter 52

September 20,2019Tarzana, California

September 20,2019
Tarzana, California

Chris

"Ugh yes daddy! Right there oh my goodness you feel so good inside of me!" Kaia moaned loudly.

"You like it when I hit it from the back don't you baby?" I asked her while pounding her pussy.

"Yes baby I love it when you hit it from the back!" Kaia moaned loudly and grabbing her boob.

"Are you gonna be quiet and not wake our daughter up?" I asked her still pounding into her harder while nibbling on her ear.

"Yes daddy I'm gonna be quiet." Kaia whimpered softly.

"Good girl now get on top of me and ride your dick." I tell her pulling out of her.

She climbed on top of me placing my dick back inside of her, and started riding the hell out of me. She's such a freak in the bed every time, we makin' love or just fucking. I love that shit cause she still makes me hard while I'm still inside of her.

Out of the hoes I had before I got in a relationship with Kaia, their pussy was trash. Kaia's pussy is way better than their's were, and my baby had my daughter months ago. Her shit is still tight as hell, and I love the way it feels when it's wrapped around me.

"Baby I'm about to cum." Kaia whimpered biting her bottom lip.

"I know baby I am too but squirt for me one time and I'll do all the work okay." I groaned while kissing her on the lips.

"Okay Daddy I'll squirt just for you." Kaia moaned softly.

She was still riding me and I matched her pace, hitting her g-spot constantly which made her squirt. I love when she squirts it tells me that I'm doing, my job right. Not to be cocky or nothing I always make her feel good, in the bedroom. That explains why we have a kid together.

After she squirted for the second time like I promised, I did all the work. I flipped us over and I kept pounding into her, until we both came at the same time. I fell down next to her out of breath and I can honestly say that I am tired. We been going at since she woke me up, 3 hours ago.

I know her horny self is going want to do it again, in the shower with the water running down our bodies. I guess she's this horny cause the both of us been busy, working that we don't have sex a lot. I feel the same way she does and I don't want it, to put a strain on our relationship. Since we both love having sex any time when we don't have Ro, or when we're not working.

"Baby I want to do it in the shower now and then watch something together." Kaia said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Bae we just did it tho and you want to do it again?" I asked her rubbing my hand down my face.

"Yes baby I want round 8 in the shower." Kaia said whining while pouting.

"Baby I'm tired after all those positions I had you in and now you want me to fuck you in the shower." I tell her sighing.