Chapter 29

March 16, 2019Tarzana,California12:30pm in the afternoon

March 16, 2019
Tarzana,California
12:30pm in the afternoon

Kaia's Pov

I was so lazy this morning, and I thought why not dress lazy cause I'm still 6 months pregnant until March 22nd which I'll be 7 months. I didn't even put my make-up on, and I put just chapstick on my lips then put my hair in a messy bun. So I'm currently at work checking on anything that needs to be done, and maybe do 2 or 3 of my clients hair. I'm sitting down in my office going through my emails, and then I started looking at baby clothes for my daughter.

After I left the house this morning, and I got in my pink G-Wagon then started the car up, and I went into my arm rest where I had the fan of a fan CD in. I put the CD in the CD player, and the first song came on then I put the volume up and was jamming while hearing Chris part, RoRo started kicking me. I know if they have a tour for the album I'll be sad cause I can't do a lot of traveling, and I'll be lonely without Chris.

I might get me a new truck cause that's what I like to drive or a nice car that's going to be safe for RoRo to ride in, and to keep her nice expensive car seat in the car. But I know I'll probably get another truck to drive, and it will be a gift to myself for my birthday. I don't know what I want to get Chris for his birthday because his is before mine, and he has a lot of jewelry and cars. So I'll get him one more car that he likes to add to all the other cars he has.

I heard someone knocking on my office door, and I look up to see it's Lauren so I told her to come in and sit down. She sat down in one of the soft fuzzy chairs that are in front of my desk, and she asked me what I was doing or looking at. So I told her I'm on this online baby boutique looking at cute baby clothes for RoRo, and she said she was going on it when she goes home after work.

"So did you get their album?" I asked her starting the conversation.

"Yes off Apple Music and a couple from Best Buy." Lauren told me.

"Really I did to cause I was bumping to it in the car this morning and RoRo decided to kick me when she heard her Dad's part come on." I told her.

"Yes King was kicking me non stop when he heard Michael rapping." Lauren said.

"I hope doing music is the only thing that they would do for the rest of their lives instead of still running the streets." I said to her.

"I know right." Lauren said agreeing with me.

"So I'm going to do only 3 heads today and then I am going home." I said changing the subject.

"You ain't the only one cause I'm doing that to cause I don't feel good." Lauren said exhausted.

"Yes I ain't feeling good either." I told her.