Chapter 20

Lauren's Pov

Lauren's Pov

I hope Tyga want to have kids with me, cause we been together since we were younger. I really want to be pregnant with my best friends, but I don't know if he's ready for a baby right now.

Right now I'm going to talk, to Michael about us having a baby since there's a possibility that I can be pregnant. I don't want him to leave me or us break up, cause he doesn't want to have a baby that I could be pregnant with right now.

I see him sitting on the couch, in the living room. I'm so scared of what he's gonna say or do. I wanna spend the rest of my life with Michael, then have his kids. I sat down on the couch with my foot under my leg, next to him.

"Michael baby can we talk?" I asked. "Yes what's up." Tyga said. "Can I ask you something." I said. "Yes babe what is it?" Tyga asked. "Do you wanna have kids?" I asked. "Of course babe." Tyga said. "I mean like now?" I asked.

"Yes even when though I'm busy helping my cousin's with the trap house and my music." Tyga said. "Even now that I might be pregnant?" I asked. "Are serious babe?" Tyga said. "Yes but I don't know yet." I said.

"Your not playing with me right?" Tyga asked. "No babe I'm not." I said. "Let's go see." Tyga said. "So your not mad and your not going to leave me?" I asked. "No baby I'm not." Tyga said. "So are we going to the hospital?" I asked. "Yes babe so we can see if you are." Tyga said.

I put my UGG slippers on, waiting for Tyga to get his keys. He grabbed his key and we walked out of the house, then closed and locked the door. We got in his car, closed the door and put our seatbelts on. Finally made it to the hospital, now we are walking into the hospital to check in.

Tyga and I sat down waiting for the Nurse to call my name. So I sent the girl's a group chat message that I am at the hospital to see if I'm pregnant or not. They responded back wishing me luck, I sent them back that I love them so much.

"Lauren London?" The Nurse asked. Tyga and I got up to follow her to the room, I sat down on the bed with Tyga sitting in the chair next to me. So I'm going to breastfeed my son or daughter.

Doctor Moore knocked on the door, then came in the room. She was checking my vitals and checked my weight and my height. After that she was asking me questions about my period.

"So when's the last time you had your period?" Doctor Moore asked. "Like almost 4 months ago." I said. "So how can I help you with today?" Doctor Moore asked. "I think I'm pregnant." I said. "Well let's make sure." Doctor Moore said.

"Okay." I said. "So I'm going to to take a blood sample and then give you a cup to pee in." Doctor Moore said. "Okay." I said. She gave me the cup, so I went into the bathroom peed in the cup and put the top on. I sat back down on the bed, so she can take some blood.