Chapter 24

Joyce and Clinton's house ^ mm

February 18, 2019

Calabasas,Los Angeles California
12:30pm in the afternoon

Joyce's Pov

I just thought about making dinner tonight, and invite both my kids and their women which I love for my son's cause they have their own money and they know how to put them in check.

But I'm going to see if, Rayna is coming to dinner tonight with her husband. I knew Rayna since we were in high school, and were best friends that had each other's backs. I was pregnant with, Chris and she got pregnant and both them are close in age but Kaia's a year younger than Chris.

I'm going call her to see if she's coming tonight, and I got my phone and pressed her number. The phone rang, until she answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered. "Yeah hey Joyce." Rayna said happily. "I just thought about it a couple of minutes ago,are you coming to dinner tonight? I asked her. "Yes I'll ask Roman if he's coming." Rayna said.

"Ok so I'm going to call Chris to see if their coming." I said to her. "Ok so I'll see you at your house tonight." Rayna said. "Ok see you tonight." I said. We both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Now I'm going to call my son, Chris to see if he's coming tonight. I went to Chris's contact, and pressed his number. The phone rang, until he finally answered it.

"Yeah Ma?" Chris asked me. "Are you coming to dinner at my house tonight?" I asked him. "Yeah cause I miss your cooking." Chris said. "I know you do and text your brother and ask him." I said to him.

"Ok Ma I'll text him." Chris said. "Ok I'll see you tonight I love you." I said to him. "Aight I love you to." Chris said to me. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I forgot to tell them, the time to come over tonight. So I texted Rayna, the time which is 7:30pm and she texted me back with ok. I did the same thing, with Chris and he said ok.

I sat down on my couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV and deciding on what to watch. I'm a home by myself, while Clinton is at work and he gets off at 4:00.

So I'm going to start cooking, at 5:50 cause I'm going to probably make a lot of food. Because both of my son's are greedy, and they eat a lot while they're still skinny.

4:00pm

It's four 'o clock in the afternoon, and I heard the door open and I see Clinton coming in the house then closed the door. He doesn't look like, he had a good day at work.