Ch no 20

Hadi's pov

There is a fairwell at sahil's university after some days.. and he is not leaving me alone..

"Please come with me hadi" he said with a puppy face

"Stop annoying me" I said completely annoyed

"Let's go.. and hadi you'll also come.. your mind will be freshened"...said bilal entering the kitchen..

"Yeah yeah!! He should.. but for what does he wants to refresh his mind?" He asked making a face like he's curious

"Nothing! Just he had been getting weird dreams that's why" bilal Answered before I could while pouring milk into a glass..

"So that means you both will come" said sahil.. while smiling sheepishly..

Akira and amira are not staying here.. they are at the farmhouse that is in another city.. they just got free from exams so they went there..to enjoy there vacations.. they both are 21 by now..

"Yeah" I answered low .. as his smile grew wider like a child smiles when he gets his favorite candy..

I went to my room.. to take a bath..

Haya's pov

Unless my whole body was aching.. I opened my eyes.. and again the same darkness was covering me

I couldn't cry anymore.. I couldn't let out my feelings.. I couldn't do anything... I was helpless

"Why? Allah why did this happen? Why to me? What did I do wrong? Am I a bad person? I know I committed sins but still.. this is too much for me.."

A tear left my eyes.. "why me?? What am I supposed to do?? I lost?? Allah i lost!!!! I have lost.."

Her cries converting into big sobs.. that were unstoppable...

"I can't live anymore!! I don't want to!! I can't fight anymore.."

She cried to herself while pulling her hair in despair..

"This is wrong?? I can't ev..en m..o..ve!! I want to co..me to you... I wa..nt to tell yo..u everyt..hi..ng .. I want ..to fe..el sa..fe" she sobbed..
She was crying hysterically that if a person with cold heart would see her.. that person would also cry..

But there was one person here whose heart is of ice.. but he isn't watching her form..

"Allah will help you.. he will not let you breakdown.. you haven't lost you foolish.... you can fight.. legends fight.. and everything is happening for a reason..what if this is his way of teaching him a lesson?? What if Allah is saving you from something even bad..??" Her inner voice spoke as she felt a strange but knowing calm in her!!

"I will fight!! I will" saying this I got up..

My body hurt but I couldn't care less..

Suddenly the door barged open.. there stood the one who almost threw her broken heart pieces into bin not letting them to heal..

"You woke!!" He said..

What? I tried to get up but hissed in pain.. my joints were hurting so much..

He came and make me sit on the chair..

He didn't do anything for I don't know how much time..he would just come to give me water.. or food some times.. he would give me food when he will want to?? Other wise I will be starving.. like I am right now.. but food doesn't matter right now.... and I don't want to wake the demon inside him..again.

His friends would visit him..everyday too..

He would let me go to the toilet.. but it had no windows.. and there was no shower.. maybe the shower is separate..I would just sit on the chair staring at my hands that were tied.. and I could feel him staring evily at me..