Ch no 24

Hadi's pov:

Today was the farewell at sahil's uni... we decided to take photos near the jungle!!

That area is a beautiful place...

I was talking to sahil about when he is going to study abroad... he kept on saying that he doesn't want to but his mother wants him to go there..

We were busy discussing this matter..

I felt some one hold my shirt and pull it slightly..

I looked behind me and saw a girl ..she was shivering badly..

Her lips were quivering...

She really looked alike someone..

She whispered a "help me!" Her voice was so much broken..

She was about to fall when I held her and

Haya!!

It's haya.. but how?
How is she in this state.. a miserable one.. it looked like she has been caged like an animal..

I could see the bruise on her wrists..

Sahil on the other hand immediately looked at me and said "it's haya but how?"

I was fully raged..who could do this to her? An innocent soul who never hurted someone..

I held her in my arms and ran to my car not answering sahil's questions..

Bilal on the other hand understood the situation and quickly got in the driver's seat and I on the other hand sat in the passenger seat.. still holding her petite form in my hands...

Her face was bruised..it had red and purple marks on it..

I was so much angry at my self..

For not being by her side..for not being able to save her when she was in danger..

I was so trying to hold my anger and my self filled with

Regret!!

I regretted...everything..coming here in vanice..saying hurtful things to her..

I will kill him who did this to her..my fists turned into a ball..

"Where should we take her?" Asked bilal ..worrying just like I was..

"To the other mantion" I said

Hospital would not be safe for her..that's why!

She looked heart broken.. my heart was aching seeing her miserable state..

You'll be okay haya!! Now I won't leave you alone!!

Here I thought she was enjoying and here she is in my arms looking broken and in a state that looked like she was kept like animals..

She was still shivering ..I took off my coat and covered her with it..

My eyes were filled with hurt.. I wanted to scream her misery out..

The car reached the mantion and I immediately went in .. taking her to the room.. I put her on the bed..

And bilal on the other hand called our family doctor...

"Make it fast.she is in danger" bilal said and hung

And sahil kept on asking questions but then stopped..

The doctor came after 5 mins..

He rushed and we told him to check her..

He told us to leave .but I didn't.. why would I?