Ep 4 bad batch + spoilers

Time to pull an all-nighter! :D

I've heard and seen different leaks about this episode so if you don't want to know don't read this

One source claimed the title was "Band of Brothers" with the description being, "The Bad Batch welcome an old friend into their ranks," which gives me hope we MIGHT see Rex and it also says the runtime is 34 minutes.

But another leak said that it was called Cornered. I have no idea if this means the description is different or if this is the title and description of another episode entirely but I guess we'll see. If we don't get Rex I need more Hunter and Omega content pls ;)) because it's also a possibility they run into Rex on Coruscant or something and he sticks with them for a while and that's when they end up on Bracca or whatever the shipyard planet is and they meet him before Omega receives her bow.

I'm hoping. But if not as long as I get my Hunter and omega father daughter fuel I'll live.

______

Okay now I'm gonna assume that the "Band of Brothers" is going to be the title of the episode we see Rex in. The description is probably gonna be the same as well. And that episode will be 34 minutes.

But this episode was just

Echo: I'm worth more than 2000

I laughed so hard when he said they. They just upright sold him and he's like 'wait what? nO'

And also I knew it was omega hanging off that tower from the trailer! yahooo

Also Hunter saving omega is just

🥺

Also FENNEC

worried Hunter 🥺

Also wrecker and omega

Wrecker CARRYING OMEGA

omega HUGGING WRECKER

"You mess with the kid and you mess with me"

Uncle wrecker is best 🥺🥺

Also echo and omega with that little clone doll ❤️❤️❤️