In Mourning

"We gotta speed this up.." Rex warned.

It was becoming clear that Wrecker's headaches were growing more and more frequent and painful. The chip was starting to activate, and Rex feared if they didn't get it out fast enough, that it would activate before they had a chance to sedate him.

Echo hurried to set up the medical bot as Wrecker continued to groan in pain. Omega looked terrified.

"You boys got lucky," Rex told them. "Not many clones are immune to the effects of Order 66."

"When the regs attacked the Jedi on Kaller, we weren't sure why," Hunter told him, turning around to go somewhere more private. "We couldn't save the General, but at least we helped the padawan escape."

Omega followed them, trying to distract herself from worrying about Wrecker.

Tech grabbed a sedative. "Hold still."

Before he could give him the sedative, Wrecker grasped his wrist in a steel grip.

Tech looked surprised for a moment, then annoyed. That didn't last long however, as Wrecker grabbed his throat and lifted him off of the ground.

"Wrecker!" He rasped.

"You're in direct violation of Order 66."

Tech was thrown violently against the wall, getting knocked out cold.

Rex and everyone else spun around in shock.

Wrecker slowly stood up, towering over the Captain.

Not Wrecker too..

"Wrecker..?" Omega squeaked.

Rex's eyes widened, then he reached for his blaster, which was thrown out of his hand.

Hunter scooped Omega up against his chest, diving for cover. Everyone else did the same.

"He'll destroy the equipment if we don't get him out of here!" Echo warned.

"Lure him out," Hunter ordered. "Omega, stay with Tech.

They threw a tank toward Wrecker, then, using the smoke as a distraction, ran out of the room.

When he rounded the corner, Rex fired a stun bolt from behind cover. Hunter threw his knife, and Echo came from behind.

The trooper was grabbed by the face, getting thrown into Rex's line of fire just as he fired off a stun bolt. Echo crashed into him, and both of them were knocked unconscious.

"Snap out of it, Wrecker!" Hunter grunted, wrapping his arms around the large clone's neck. But he slammed him back against the wall, then continued to choke him to unconsciousness after Omega fired at him.

He turned around.

Her eyes widened in terror and she turned and ran. Of course, he followed. And for someone so large, he was terrifyingly fast.

She ducked under a cracked open door. He reached in and attempted to grab her exposed foot, but failed.

"Wrecker, stop.," She whispered, then looked for a place to hide.

Only seconds after she got into her hiding spot, he threw open the door to search for her.

She was terrified.

It felt like forever before he ripped away a panel for a spot she wasn't in. But when she looked, he had disappeared.

Only for her hiding spot to be completely exposed.