All Alone

Out of all the Batch Members, the only one who made it alive was Omega.

She was alone. Just like she felt she always was. Alone in a universe that was hunting her down.

Crosshair had been killed in a shootout, while everyone else died to protect her. Of course, it wasn't all at once. That'd make it even more heartbreaking. One by one, they died off, like a species going extinct.

Tech was first.

Both him and Omega were alone at the bridge of a broken Venator. He was looking over a datapad with her, teaching her some of the things that he knew.

"You never know when you may need this information," He told her. "One day, it may save your life."

Tech's comm lit up, signaling Hunter attempting to reach them.

"The Empire's found us! Get down here!"

"Copy that."

Just at that moment, Imperial ships flew overhead, landing short of the ship's entrance.

Not long after, as Tech was helping Omega off of his lap, an explosion rung. The broken ship shuddered with the force, it's rusted hulls and decks already at a risk of collapse.

"We need to hurry!"

They were rushing through the ship's groaning hallways. It was clear that they wouldn't last.

The ground underneath Omega splintered and cracked.

"Omega, look out!"

Tech shoved her out of danger. The floor gave way right where he stood, sending him plummeting into the dark abyss below, to his death.

"TECH!" She screamed.

Wrecker was next.

The Empire was after them. Of course, this was after Tech's own death and they were all a mess.

Especially Echo. Him and Tech had become best pals over the course of a few months. Both were tech-like guys who were practically obsessed with datapads

Omega was running, being chased by a flametrooper and various other clones. She and Wrecker had gotten separated. And they were unable to call to each other due to the fact that the Empire would be able to intercept their transmissions with ease.

Without Tech, things were a lot harder.

"Get down!" Wrecker suddenly yelled, lunging and tackling her to the ground, covering her small, frailer body with his own. An explosion went off, and Omega was terrified that she'd go deaf from the force of it.

Wrecker grunted from above her. It only took a few seconds before they were both thrown into the air, soaring backwards with Wrecker wrapping her in his arms.

He hit something. Omega screamed in terror, closing her eyes. She was barely aware of them hitting something else before Wrecker jerked suddenly, letting out a strangled groan.

At first, she had thought he had just been beat up too hard, but when she gently pried herself from his arms, she found that was not the case.

There was blood everywhere, with a sharp piece of one of the broken ships' decks pointing jaggedly through the brute clone's side.

"Wrecker!" She cried, grabbing at him. "Oh my god. Wrecker, no!"

He groaned, his helmeted head dropping. She could hear his ragged gasps through it anyway, and shakily moved to lift it from his face.