Panotti of the Opera (14)

With everyone's help, the new couple finally managed to move into their new room. Syris decided to invite the people who helped them out with the musical to the new room for a house-warming party seeing as the space was big enough.

Yang Yang and Kenma were invited by Floopy because they were nice people. Ringo attended the party and wanted to bring things along but Bruce was quick to put the bat on a leash. Ruo Han declined the invitation but sent the new couple a gift and told them to put it to good use later. Syris checked it and didn't know what it was but Ruo Han claimed he made it himself. The cream was good for sore muscles.

Seeing as there were some underaged children in the room like Soubi, the boys skipped the alcohol and decided to bring a variety of drinks instead to accompany the food that the cafeteria lady cooked. Yang Yang and Kenma were in charge of bringing food and the omega boys huddled together for a pre-sex talk.

"When you first enter your heat, there's going to be some sort of liquid that comes out of your ass. Your stomach might hurt a little but there shouldn't be any bleeding. If you check the liquid and there happens to be blood, be sure to tell Syris to send you to the doctor. It's a serious case," Ringo told the panotti.

Floopy took notes. Soubi didn't have much to share because he was very embarrassed about such things. However, he did answer some of the more important details of aftercare.

"You need to remember to take it easy after each wave ends. Don't bother moving from the bed, have Syris get you anything you need because the next wave can come as soon as a few minutes to a few hours. You will want to rehydrate yourself and relieve yourself in the toilet before it happens."

Ringo agreed. "Don't forget to clean yourself inside there after each round, you don't want to have diarrhoea by having that stuff in there too long. Also, the best position is to have your hips supported at the back if you're doing it from the front or underneath your stomach if you're doing it from the back. First heats are horrible. I couldn't walk for two weeks after my first heat and I had to suffer it alone, locked in my room and isolated from the world. It was hard."

Soubi agreed. He remembered his first heat when he was fifteen as well. Thankfully for him, his sisters taught him many things before it happened and gifted him a box of toys. The artificial inseminator worked like a charm so apart from the feverish and weak numbness, Soubi got through his first heat alone easily.

While the omega boys talked and educated the innocent panotti, Syris was made to hang out with the other alphas. Bruce wasn't around to listen to them talk because he was busy helping the beta boys arrange the table and food. The shark merman refused to leave Klick alone, knowing that he would try to help if nobody watched him. He was right and Syris could only laugh when he heard Klick and Bruce fighting again.

Sei and Michael were in one corner, half-listening to their lovers discuss sex positions and half-wondering when the omegas became so bold.

"I've not done it with Soubi yet, it takes some time to win that fox over so I won't be your neighbour so quickly. Please reserve the room beside you for me," Sei nudged Michael who sighed.

"For the last time, it's not my say. You have to ask Amanda about it."

Sei turned to Syris with a pleading look but the Atlantis prince was also helpless. The black snake then grinned nastily and coiled an arm around the merman. "On the scale of one to ten, how ready are you to get to it?"

Syris was a rather tame man in comparison to Sei so the black snake couldn't help but tease him like a new groom. Michael frowned at Sei's vulgar tongue and reminded his ex-roommate about watching his words.

"You have to be more elegant if you want to impress your mate," the vampire reminded Sei. "No need to be so crude, you'll scare Soubi away. Also, Syris is a rather gentle person. I think the panotti is in good fins."

There was a sudden pause. "Actually, I'm a little curious. Do you have to do this in the water seeing as you're a merman and all..." Michael couldn't stop himself.

Syris made a face. "While it is true that we need water to function and will lose our transformation in the moment of excitement, I think Bruce has prepared everything that I need for a special first time. I doubt that doing it in the bathroom each time this happens is romantic so we prepared a sprinkler set-up, a waterproof lining for the bed and some transformation pills."

A little stunned that Syris would be very outright about such things, Michael didn't know if he should praise Bruce for being this pro-active or Syris for going through with the fuss. Yet, if this was how the odd couple was going to cope with their differences, the vampire wasn't going to complain. Having a relationship with his food source wasn't exactly normal or healthy but he was still working it out with Ringo. Feeding times were a mess because there was always a tempting meal beside him whenever he woke up but they were slowly improving.

Sei sighed. He was a black snake demon and Soubi was a snow fox demon. His element was fire but Soubi's element was ice. For some reason, hearing that Syris had a way to overcome the differences of species in his relationship made Sei feel slightly depressed.

The party started when Yang Yang played some songs and gave a speech to celebrate the new couple's success. It was a loud celebration with a lot of singing, yelling and Floopy finally found someone who sang worse than Syris but didn't care about image. Yang Yang hogged the microphone until someone wrestled it out of his hand to spare everyone's ears.

Syris laughed. His complex over his voice no longer bothered him as he accepted the microphone that Floopy handed him. They enjoyed the night with good food, music and topics.

When it was finally time to clean up and leave, Bruce did the smart thing and carried Klick away while the rest of the boys helped out. Floopy was sent to drink the potion that Amanda gave and the omega boys kept an eye on the panotti.

Only the trash was left to be taken out and some dishes to be washed when Floopy cried out in pain and collapsed onto the floor. Taking that as a sign, all the unmated alphas, omegas and betas left the room. Only Ringo and Michael remained to take care of the couple.

Michael left to get them food while Ringo stayed behind to watch Floopy. Anxious and unable to do anything, Syris felt his inner alpha howling in distress whenever Floopy cried out in pain. There really wasn't anything much they could do for him until the potion completely destroyed the beta second-gender and forms a new omega second-gender for Floopy.

"Go prepare the bedroom for your first heat together. Also, where are all your unwashed clothes? Actually, just give me all your current clothes. It's better to gather nesting materials while he is still a beta. Once he becomes an omega, there's no saying what he will be like. Omegas in heat are nothing but stubborn. They wouldn't stop unless they have what they want."

Obeying instructions, Syris excused himself to change out of his current clothes. Nervous but excited at the final step to becoming exclusive mates with Floopy, Syris carefully prepared the bedroom for the inevitable.