Panotti of the Opera (15)

It was here. Ringo quickly left after assuring Syris that everything was normal with Floopy and that the panotti was indeed a healthy omega close to experiencing his first heat. Michael delivered the food and the couple promised to check on their neighbour regularly in between classes to get them the things they needed. For now, it was only Floopy and Syris left in the room.

To say that he wasn't nervous, it would be a lie. Syris had never really looked at another person, male or female, in such a way before. Although he knew what to do in his head thanks to Bruce, he was still not too sure about how this would play out. Floopy was very small as a beta and now that he was an omega, the siren prince couldn't help but feel concerned about how much would be too much for his body.

"How are you feeling?" he asked and kissed the boy on the forehead. Floopy felt feverish to the touch but it could be due to his cold hands. Syris didn't know.

"Stay," Floopy groaned and pulled Syris closer to him, putting Syris' palm across his chest. If this was what Ringo meant when he said that omegas in heat could get stubborn, Syris didn't really mind. With a smile, he obliged and indulge in the boy.

This was the nesting phase where an omega would desperately try to surround themselves with their alpha's belongings. The stronger the scent, the better. If Syris wanted to leave for a little, he had to give Floopy a clothing item to pacify the omega's instinct to always be with their alpha.

Very soon, the first wave of the heat arrived and Floopy groaned. There was slick in between his thighs flowing from where he normally defecated. HOrrified by his stained bottoms, Floopy tried to excuse himself to the toilet to take care of the mess but on his very first step, the panotti had already fallen to the floor. His legs were far too weak to carry him with his heat.

Syris didn't know what was wrong at first until he looked down.

"D-Don't look!" Floopy tried to hide his dirtied clothes but Syris was having none of that. He needed his lover to be a little more assertive and tell him what he wanted. As much as he adored the innocent Floopy, Syris wanted his lover to be ready to get messy.

"Floopy, there's nothing to be afraid about. Everything that is going to happen from now on is very normal between an alpha and omega bond. I know this is hard on you and it's your first time experiencing something so scary but I want you to be completely honest with me from now on until your heat is over. This is also a first for me so I don't want to hurt you accidentally."

Embarrassed but touched, Floopy nodded bashfully and allowed Syris to carry him to the bedroom. They shared a slow kiss and Floopy's heart trembled when their lips met. Syris' lips were soft and slightly cold, it was like licking an ice cream and Floopy found himself indulging in the feeling. He didn't notice how Syris was slowly getting rid of their clothes until a cold webbed hand slid underneath his shirt.

With a gasp, Floopy broke their kiss and looked down. Syris was already more or less naked with only one underwear covering his erection. What sort of erection that was? Floopy didn't know but he had a feeling he would soon find out.

On the other hand, Syris made quick work of Floopy's shirt and soiled bottom. The panotti had no problems getting rid of the clothing but he quickly closed his thighs together to cover that shameful bit, not really minding if his flower bud was exposed for Syris to play with. There was still sticky fluid running in between his thighs but now that the pants and underwear were gone, Floopy wasn't so embarrassed about wetting anything.

Syris didn't move to Floopy's nether regions immediately. The hat was only beginning and they would have plenty of time to explore. Instead, he chose to pepper his lover in kisses from his forehead, tip of his nose to the neckline. Floopy squirmed from the feather-light touches and laughed when Syris trailed his finger up his sides, tickling him in the process.