Positions (9)

When the morning came, Wilson took a look at Carlos and decided to call in sick for the cheetah for a while. Dr Iason didn't question them. It was so obvious by the smell. Besides, Wilson would be more capable of teaching Carlos anything that the teacher tried in class. The werecat was a known lost cause to many. He shut everyone else out of his world, but only one person managed to intrude upon it in this academy.

"Are you sure that's all you need?" the doctor asked. He just handed Wilson a few tubs of healing salve that Wilson requested for as well as more lube. Kids nowadays went through lube like water.

"Maybe a few more rolls of bandages. I assume that he wouldn't be able to move for a while after tonight."

Surprised, Dr Iason blinked twice. "You mean he can still move? Aren't you a hardcore sadist? That bet was all within your calculations, wasn't it? Preeta told me you had a plan to discipline him."

The werewolf paused. "He exceeded my expectations, so I went soft on him. Don't worry. After tonight, he will get to see the real me."

Amused by how Wilson kept true to his image of the big bad wolf, he couldn't help but pity Carlos a little. Nobody has ever escaped unscathed when Wilson set their sights on them. Many of Wilson's ex-partners broke down, and Dr Iason often patched them back up, erasing their memories to prevent trauma. For Carlos to survive four days under Wilson's care meant only two things. One, Wilson was going easy. Two, Carlos was strong. Both could be a possibility, but Dr Iason didn't want to meddle any further.

"Don't overdo it, the both of you. Once you're sucked into this, there is no going back. Moreover, he isn't an omega. He would never be an omega. Amanda confirmed it. Carlos couldn't even become a beta even if he wanted. It's in his instinct."

Wilson didn't need to be told twice and left swiftly before anyone could see him leaving the infirmary. Carlos was still asleep, so the werewolf decided to drop the things off and head to the cafeteria. To heal up, the werecat needed to eat more nutritious things.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

When Carlos woke up, he realised that he couldn't feel anything in his lower half with horror. The edging and milking session was so intense that Carlos didn't have morning wood for the first time in forever, even if it clearly was afternoon.

"You're up," Wilson commented when Carlos tried to get off the bed. Without a word, the werewolf assisted his very sore roommate to the washroom to relieve himself and get washed.

"I'll get us some lunch," he told Carlos, who jumped into the shower. "Don't worry about attending classes. I called in sick for you."

It was strange to be treated so nicely, but Carlos didn't overthink. He simply enjoyed the feeling of hot water on his skin and took his time to shower. Still, he felt a little strange in his rear ever since Carlos stuck the toy in last night. He took a look at his swollen nipples and limp dick and blushed furiously, recalling the details of what they did.

Heat travelled from his groin, and Carlos decided to take matters into his own hands literally. It stung a little to be touched in the front after last night's activity.

"It shouldn't matter if I masturbated anally, right? Doing it more than once isn't going to make a difference," he reasoned. As long as it wasn't a man's thing, he wouldn't have bottomed for anyone.

Carlos gasped when his fingers made it in. His entrance was still soft from last night, and the water acted as lubricant enough for him to work with. They felt very different from Wilson's fingers. He wanted something thicker inside and maybe even deeper to hit that one spot Carlos knew made his tail curl. However, he couldn't reach it no matter what position he tried.