Friends But Actually Lovers (13)

Bruce suspected nothing when Ringo invited him over to his place saying that they were going to host a study session and Klick was already there. He decided to bring some snacks over for everyone, including blood pudding for the vampires.

When he arrived at their dormitory, Bruce sensed something amiss. It was too quiet. Normally, Ringo would be a chatterbox in the company of others. However, when the door opened and Bruce stepped in, the snacks he was holding fell to the ground.

It took a while for the sight to register in his head but when it did, Ringo flinched. Klick wasn't kidding when he said the pheromones of Bruce when his heat was triggered made him powerless and unable to move. Even if Ringo already had a mate, the pheromone from a powerful alpha in fury was something that could make him fall to his knees. Yet, the exorcist did his best to resist. He drank heat medicine earlier and it was a good decision.

Michael was nowhere in sight and Bruce glared at Ringo who hopped over to the bedroom. On the bed, Klick was bound and teased with toys. The blind bat moaned when Ringo tugged on the string of the vibrator and twitched in the exorcist's arms. Ringo was slightly fearful of Bruce at the moment with how he looked like he wanted to tear him from limb to limb. However, Ringo continued fearlessly. Michael was nearby so if anything happened, he was counting on his mate to stop Bruce.

"We decided to take a break from studying," Ringo laughed airily and popped Klick up in a position so that Bruce could see everything from where he stood. The shift in position made the vibrator sit directly on Klick's sweet spot, causing the bat demon to struggle in choked sobs within Ringo's arms.

"Why don't you join us in a threesome?" Ringo teased and licked the shell of Klick's ear.

Bruce held onto his anger and tried to hold back. Ringo had a mate. Ringo was an omega. Klick was not in immediate danger. Yet, he wanted to pummel the little shit who had his hands all over Klick into a paste.

"Get your hands off him before I beat the shit out of you," Bruce growled lowly, his pheromones leaked and Klick knew the answer now. There was no denying how Bruce was his alpha. He felt his rear entrance clenching tighter as liquid dribbled out. A familiar fever was building up from his groin and spreading all over his body.

Klick's breathing became shallower and more hurried. At the same time, Ringo felt himself shivering from the murderous intent. Michael decided that enough was enough and climbed out of his coffin.

"Stop, Bruce. You're going to make them both pass out. Control your pheromones, we can explain."

When Bruce heard Michael and saw him crawling out of his coffin, he was more stunned. What was going on? A small part of him calmed down when Ringo immediately ran over to Michael's arms and hid behind the vampire aristocrat.

The shark merman didn't wait to be told to undo Klick's ropes but by then, he noticed something else. The sweet scent was unmistakable and Bruce felt himself growing hard, a low growl in his throat told Michael that the couple should be left alone.

"In short, this was to help Klick know if his fated mate was you or Carlos. We didn't mean to harm him or fool around. I think you have more pressing issues to attend to for now so we'll leave. Let us know when you're done, we will be with Floopy and Syris next door."

Bruce didn't have time to give a reply but he nodded curtly before he ripped the binding from Klick's body. The explanation was short and somewhat unclear but at least now, Bruce understood nobody was trying to take his mate away. The jealous alpha in him became somewhat more obedient but the smell of Klick going into heat made it hard for him to be gentle.