Positions (5)

The morning after, Carlos woke up with a start. For some reason, his body felt a lot lighter, and he felt well-rested. The memories came flooding, and Carlos was mortified. How could he give in to that shamelessly to the watcher of all people?! Carlos wanted to die.

"Good morning," Wilson greeted. Carlos jumped with a start. He looked down at his clothes to check his lower half, only to realise he was wearing something different from last night.

"You changed me."

It wasn't a question. It was an observation. Carlos was too calm for someone who just realised new doors were opened last night. Hence, Wilson held his tongue. He gave Carlos space and time to come to terms with what happened.

"You won," Carlos realised calmly. He should be angrier about how his plan fell apart, but he wasn't.

"I did," Wilson stated calmly. "The one week of obeying the winner starts when you are ready. I won't go easy on you."

Carlos thought it over for a while. That's right. He'd almost forgotten about the bet. He was slightly frustrated that things didn't work out the way he wanted. However, a bet was a bet. He wouldn't back out of it. The sooner it was over, the better it was.

"Let's start today," Carlos levelled his eyes, and Wilson nodded. He could tell what the cheetah was thinking.

"Seeing how I overdid it last night, I won't fight you over lost time. Instead, meet me here after classes end. If you run, I know where to find you."

Carlos didn't respond. He didn't even move from his bed until Wilson left.

Once the cheetah was alone in the room, he curled up into a ball of shame and contemplated if skipping class was better. He didn't think he could face Wilson without thinking about the mind-blowing pleasure from last night. Honestly, that man was out of this world! Carlos thought he knew it all when it came to playing in the bedroom. However, Wilson was on a whole new level. There was nothing Carlos could compare him with. Honestly, why did such an alpha not have a mate yet? Omegas should be throwing himself at Wilson left and right. Yet, the only thing everyone knew about the lone wolf is his bloody history and unfriendly attitude.

Grr...

Carlos sulked. His stomach was protesting loudly, and no matter how he tried to ignore it, the little monster wouldn't stop making noise. Seriously! Why now?! Carlos bemoaned his fate. He didn't want to get out of the room, but hunger didn't resolve itself. With great reluctance, he threw off the blanket and trudged to the cafeteria. Might as well attend class while he was out. It made no sense to wait in the room for his death sentence.

Classes were boring as usual. Carlos didn't pay much attention, but his head was whirling with questions he had no answers to. Who was Wilson? How was he so skilled? If Carlos was an omega, he would never let such an alpha go. Too bad he was an alpha despite his lack of alpha-like qualities. Even Wilson's size was more alpha-like compared to Carlos. The cheetah felt ashamed and somewhat inferior to his roommate.

It was a half-day class, and Carlos wondered if he should grab some food or head right back to the room to meet Wilson. Thankfully, they didn't have the same lecture. That gave Carlos some time to think about his options.

"Whatever, I'll get lunch first. It's not as if I'll be able to run for much longer. That hound can smell and locate me with pinpoint accuracy. I should enjoy the last moments of my freedom before the start of hell week."

Unfortunately for him, Wilson anticipated something like this and was waiting for Carlos outside his lecture class. When their eyes met, Carlos visibility slumped. Some of the classmates who were used to their watcher and offender relationship chuckled as Wilson mercilessly pulled Carlos back to the dormitory by the collar. That didn't mean Carlos wasn't going to fight about the manhandling. He struggled as much as he could until Wilson subdued him effectively with a threat.