Positions (12)

Today, Wilson and Carlos attended class as usual. The werecat didn't pay much attention to lessons, and Wilson couldn't concentrate on his work either. They were both too preoccupied thinking about what would happen later.

When lessons finally ended for the day, Wilson and Carlos met in the hallway without a word. Some curious people wondered why the feral werecat wasn't running away and why the lone wolf was very accommodating today as they walked to the cafeteria wordlessly. Their shoulders were brushing, and it became the gossip of many who wondered how they grew so close.

"Maybe they got closer by fighting," someone reasoned, but others thought that there was more than met the eye. After all, the way they stood so close that their shoulders brushed against each other was a sign of intimacy.

They ate together, did their assignments together and spent the rest of the time in each other's company until it was time for bed.

The door was locked, and the windows were shut. The curtains were drawn, and Wilson checked to see if the soundproof talisman was still working. Tonight, they were crossing that line, and Carlos wasn't the only one nervous about it.

"Ready?" Wilson asked, and Carlos nodded, tugging his shirt over his head.

The werewolf reached for the bottle of lube, and Carlos blushed. He borrowed Wilson's enema bottle to clean up during the shower and even fingered himself a little for easier penetration, not that Wilson knew. He didn't want any mishaps to happen later. At the very least, tonight, he wanted to feel like they were equals.

Wilson got fully naked in front of Carlos for the first time since their week started. Carlos didn't know where to look or touch first now that the real person was in front of him and his hands unbound.

The nervous expression on Carlos' face made Wilson chuckle. The man was so unsure about something he used to have confidence in. It made the alpha wolf in him slightly proud that his Luna was now conscious of him.

"Go ahead," he encouraged. "It's yours. You can touch, don't just look."

That was all the approval Carlos needed before he pushed Wilson down and started roaming his hands all over the very well-built body. Wolves and cheetahs were built differently. It was strange that while they were both alphas, Carlos was less bulky. Instead, he had a lanky and lithe human hybrid form, while Wilson had a bulkier and better-defined muscle structure. The lone wolf's bones were bigger and wider than his, so Carlos found himself spreading those legs wider just to straddle Wilson, who looked too comfortable lying on the bed.

Carlos frowned. For someone who was about to sleep with him, Wilson looked too relaxed. Determined to make the werewolf ruffled up, Carlos got to work immediately and sucked on the collarbone harshly, leaving a deep red mark.

Wilson blinked when Carlos left a trail of red petals on his chest as he sucked and nipped. The love bites didn't hurt, but the dark spots they made on his skin made the alpha in him howl with pride. Their Luna's possessiveness was something very welcomed, even if Carlos hadn't formally accepted it.

Leaving no place unexplored, Carlos took his time to kiss the manly chest all the way down to the chiselled abs. He couldn't help but run his hand over those washboard abs a few times to marvel at how well defined they were. How much time did Wilson spend training these and maintaining them? It was incredible how disciplined the lone wolf was. Compared to him, Carlos could be considered flabby.

"What are you thinking about?" Wilson asked when Carlos stopped moving. The frown on the cheetah's face made Wilson prop himself up with one hand rubbing at the werecat's cheek.

Carlos looked at the rock hard abs, then back to his flat stomach. There was no comparison. Wilson won, hands down.

"Nothing," Carlos sulked. Then, he peeked at the large manhood that he hadn't seen since the first day they started the bet. For some reason, Carlos forgot all about Wilson's knot. Remembering it now made him swallow hard.