Positions (7)

In a slightly better mood today, Carlos didn't really care about waiting up for Wilson as he made his way to the cafeteria. The lone wolf told him that he didn't have to keep the toy inside him or do any of that weird shit. Maybe the tightwad changed his mind and was giving him a day off? Whichever the case, Carlos wasn't going to question his good fortune.

After a good lunch, Carlos headed back to the dormitory, still a little too afraid to defy his watcher. However, even as dinner rolled by, Wilson was nowhere in sight. That got the cheetah wondering where the persistent bastard went. Was he actually trying to avoid Carlos after what happened yesterday?

"It can't be, right?" Carlos laughed.

To think that Wilson had such a childish side. He wanted to believe that the lone wolf was a more cruel person. It was easier to hate him that way. However, if he started to show some vulnerability and kindness, Carlos was going to misunderstand that.

Just as Carlos was deciding if he should get dinner or wait for his roommate, Wilson entered.

"Just in time!" the werecat leapt to his feet. "Let's get dinner before the cafeteria closes!"

Wilson had to drag Carlos back inside and threw him on the bed. "No need," the wolf explained and placed the packed food on their desks. "I bought some back."

Carlos took a look at what Wilson got for them and raised a brow. "Never thought of you as a fast-food type."

The werewolf snorted. "Once in a while, this is fine. Besides, it would be easier for you to eat burgers and finger food instead of something that needs a lot of chewing."

The werecat paused. Was he seriously worried over such a small cut? The genuine concern made Carlos soft on the inside. Despite being a very strict watcher with unreasonable demands, Wilson's sense of responsibility wasn't something Carlos hated. In fact, the feeling of being taken care of by someone so completely made Carlos relax a little. He felt more comfortable with Wilson ever since they started the strange bet. Perhaps it was when he knew Wilson would never deliberately put him in any danger. Perhaps it was because Wilson showed Carlos that he could be trusted and didn't place any kind of expectations on him. Carlos hated expectations and responsibilities.

The burger was great, and Carlos finished it quickly. He didn't know what to expect now that Wilson was back. Surely, they would get naked and move on to some other strange fetish tonight. Carlos didn't know what else Wilson could do. Ever since they started the punishments and bet, Carlos found out just how lacking his knowledge about sex was.

"Are we not doing it today?" Carlos asked as Wilson cleaned up. The werecat had his top removed, and Wilson couldn't help but check the perky nipples. Despite not going all the way through with what he wanted yesterday, Carlos was developing nicely.

"We are. You can keep the top on tonight but remove your bottom. If you can agree to behave well, I will not use restraints tonight."

Surprised that he even had a choice, Carlos wondered what kind of devil was possessing Wilson's body. Compared to the usual roommate he knew, the watcher appeared somewhat lenient tonight. It was somewhat creepy.

"You're letting me decide?"

The question hung in the air for a while, and Wilson nodded. He spent the whole day running errands but also thinking about how he treated Carlos. After much hesitation, he decided that he would let Carlos decide when he wanted to use the safety word without a limit on the condition that they were going to pause the scene to talk it out but not completely stop.

"Yes," Wilson confirmed. "We'll discuss it before the scene starts. Also, you get to use the safe word during our scenes. I'm changing it to a time-out safe word that has no usage limit. When you feel too overwhelmed, you can use it, and I will pause the scene to check on your emotional stability to proceed from there."