Alpha x Alpha Twisted Romance (7)

Over the next few days, the relationship between Shen Long and Ruo Han became slightly better even if they didn't speak much. Ever since Shen Long brought the dragon's beard candy back, their relationship evolved from police and criminal to partners in crime.

Ruo Han apologised for the seal but promised that if Shen Long was ever in need of sexual relief or energy, he would provide it. However, he wouldn't be removing it even if Shen Long protested.

Shen Long didn't exactly mind. In fact, he was starting to like their arrangement. While the dragon god spirit still refused to attend classes, he became more social when it came to interacting with others. He accompanied Ruo Han to the forest and they cultivated together. He would often give Ruo Han pointers as the cultivator was stuck at his current level for a long time now. At night, they would borrow the cafeteria's kitchen to have a meal together when everyone else was asleep.

The fact that Ruo Han knew how to cook was a bonus on top of being everything that Shen Long wanted in a bride. He couldn't remember a lot of things in his past because of Amanda's seal but it never bothered him as much as it did now. For some reason, many of the things Ruo Han did gave him a nostalgic feeling. The dragon's beard candy that Ruo Han spun was certainly on a whole new level from the one the cafeteria ghost made. It was like a work of art and Shen Long felt that it might be too much of a waste to simply eat it. However, he was quickly hooked onto the bearded candy addiction when he tried one and Ruo Han took to making more for him after their cultivating sessions.

"Hey," Shen Long called out when they were in their room. He closed the windows and locked the door.

Ruo Han turned around and felt his heart skip a beat when the dragon god spirit discarded his shirt. This was also a new arrangement between them. Shen Long would participate in a 'play' that would allow Ruo Han to take him to the ninth heavens as long as he didn't sleep with anyone else. They weren't an exclusive couple or anything, just partners in crime.

Dual cultivation has been the one thing that Ruo Han refused to participate in when he was in the mortal realm simply because he wanted both his heart and body pure. In other words, he was still a virgin in every sense of the word. Call it foolish but Ruo Han felt that if he remained untouched, he would someday have the chance to become his god's bride. The past few days have been very dreamy for him because all the food he cooked to offer to Shen Long in the past, the exact same dishes, were now being eaten by the one he could normally only contact through prayers.

The 'play' had some basic rules and both alphas agreed to it. There would be no penetration involved because Ruo Han was chaste. Shen Long didn't mind as long as his needs were taken care of. Fingers and mouth were allowed during the play but toys had to be subjected to consent by both parties which included spiritual ropes.

"How do you want to do it tonight?" Ruo Han asked.

Shen Long grinned. "Fuck me."

Ruo Han froze. Then, he frowned. "No penetration. Have you forgotten our agreement?"

The dragon god spirit rolled his eyes. "Have you never heard of intercrural intercourse?"

Speechless and clueless about the term, Ruo Han didn't react and Shen Long sighed. Teaching the three-hundred-year-old virgin the basics of sex was going to be extremely awkward. Never in his life had he raised a child and while Ruo Han was old enough to be anyone's great-grandfather, he was still a very pure lotus.

"Intercrural sex refers to the act of humping without penetration, usually from groin to groin contact in between one partner's thighs. Of course, this is why I borrowed something from the kitchen to make it easier for both of us. Dual cultivation should be fun to do and not painful."

Ruo Han looked at the bottle of cooking oil that Shen Long swiped from the cafeteria kitchen and blushed. He didn't know how the dragon god spirit could talk about such things so shamelessly. Then again, he was also the kind of person who would demand a bride every ten years and slept around with just about any omega in the academy. Unlike him who spent his time chanting prayers and reading sutras, Shen Long had a lot of experience.

"Fine," he sulked and huffed unhappily, thinking about all of Shen Long's previous partners. He might be inexperienced but he wasn't going to lose to them! "Let's do it, the intercrural sex. Who's on top?"

Shen Long smirked. "I'll let you have the experience of what it feels like to top someone. Think of it as charity on my end for someone like you who might never have the chance to bed an omega given how uptight your character is."

He took offence, he really did. That smug expression on the face he loved made Ruo Han all fired up on the inside. If this was going to be a challenge, he wouldn't turn it down.

"Is this your first time on the receiving end?" he asked coldly and instead of taking offence, Shen Long grinned.

"Why? Are you going to be gentle with me if I said it was? If you think that my manly pride will be damaged by such a comment, you're sorely mistaken. Unlike you, cherry boy, I know that the one on the receiving end can feel a lot of pleasure but only if the top is skilful. I won't blame you if you can't keep your promise of taking me to the ninth heaven. In fact, since we're partners in crime, I'll even give you pointers and special lessons. How about it?"

The arrogance and teasing tone made Ruo Han pounce as he removed Shen Long's pants in one smooth pull. The dragon god was commando again and while it was no longer a surprise the way it was before, Ruo Han still disapproved.

"Why didn't you wear your underwear again?"

"Too stuffy," the dragon god spirit growled and pulled Ruo Han down into an urgent kiss. "More touching, less talking. Hurry up and get naked."

[Smut scene was cut here and made available only to pa+reons for USD1 per month. The total length of this chapter is 3k words. Kindly support me as the creator for value-added content. No amount of complaining will make me publish it for free because the smut scene will not affect the story-telling. Unreasonable insults to the author without justified reasons will also not be tolerated and will be reported. Thank you for the support and if you're alright with regular content, please continue enjoying the rest of Time Cross Academy.]

It wasn't until morning that Shen Long woke up feeling better than he ever remembered to be. He wanted to ask Ruo Han down for breakfast because he felt like having a good meal after last night but when he discovered how high a fever the cultivator was running, the dragon god spirit lost his mind.

The alpha dormitory had never seen Shen Long looking so panicked and it was more shocking that Ruo Han was the one getting carried to the infirmary by the dragon god spirit. Many rumours started to spread and Amanda groaned when she received the report. Her seal had been tampered with and she had a good idea why Ruo Han was ill.

"Asahina, prepare for a guest in an hour."

With no questions asked, the bat assistant nodded and excused herself to make the necessary preparations.