Positions (8)

Determined not to be at the werewolf's mercy anymore, Carlos decided to take the lead. He didn't know what Wilson had in mind but he stripped his clothes and even used the enema bottle without needing to be told while he showered.

Needless to say, Wilson was pleasantly surprised by the initiative. He thought that he had to go easier on Carlos because of the scare, but the cheetah looked like he was fired up about something. The man even borrowed his enema bottle to prepare himself, even if he didn't know what Wilson was going to do today.

"Seeing that you're very eager, shall we begin right away?" he asked.

Carlos smirked. Exactly what he wanted. "Bring it on. What are we doing today?"

A set of bright red ropes appeared, and Carlos suddenly didn't know if he should continue the tough act. Having his hands unrestrained last night was great. However, when he looked at Wilson's bandaged hand, he was reminded why Wilson would want to tie him up.

"You won't make it hurt too much, right?" the cheetah asked cautiously.

Wilson ran the rope over Carlos' wrist and looked at him. "How does it feel? Any scratches? Is it too rough?"

Surprisingly, the rope didn't feel that way, and Carlos shook his head. It looked terrifying, but when Wilson let him touch it, the cheetah realised that it was just irrational fear. So far, the werewolf hadn't done anything to really harm him. Yes, his bottom might still be throbbing a little from yesterday's stretching, but it wasn't unbearable. It wasn't anything like the beating Carlos received from his own family either. Compared to the treatment he had from 'home', Wilson was much kinder.

"Alright," Carlos agreed. "Don't cover my mouth."

Wilson readily agreed. He had no intention to. "If you need me to stop, you know what to do."

Since Carlos was already naked, there wasn't much else he had to do. Carlos crawled onto his bed, and Wilson started working on tying his arms to his side together with his knees to keep them apart. It was such an awkward position, and Carlos hated how open everything was to Wilson's eyes. The inability to move except to squirm like a bug on its back made Carlos slightly nervous, but Wilson kept reassuring him that today's session wouldn't be painful.

"If anything, it's a frustrating and pleasureful kind of pain. We're going to push your limits tonight, so don't expect it to be anything as simple as the last two nights. I'm going to work your balls empty by the end of this week. I hope you're prepared."

Carlos laughed at that despite his position. "Oh? Is that a challenge?"

Wilson laughed. "No, it's a promise."

Carlos didn't know what to think when Wilson turned on that confidence. It was hella hot, and he felt his lower half react to that. Recalling the first time he challenged Wilson to a stamina competition, Carlos' entire body heated up at the thought of the overwhelming pleasure. If tonight was going to be anything similar to that mind-blowing experience, Carlos didn't know how much he could take. Embarrassingly enough, he remembered fainting right after the thing Wilson did after his climax.

Wilson was surprised at just how turned on Carlos already was. He hadn't started touching Carlos, but already, there was precum at the tip. This was going to be too easy.

With a generous amount of lube in both hands, Wilson started work directly, easing two fingers into Carlos' rear. The cheetah stiffened at the sudden intrusion but remembered to relax before he got hurt. Strangely, it was easier today compared to last night, even if he was still slightly sore. He didn't know what Wilson was going to do today, but with his limbs bound so tightly, he was completely at the wolf's mercy.