Positions (14)

Finding an omega partner who could satisfy his needs was proving more difficult than Carlos initially thought. After that confrontation and agreement, Carlos gave Wilson a list of names for his usual fuck buddies. The werewolf didn't comment about the number of names on that list. Carlos was also slightly embarrassed to count them as they were well into the double digits.

"Just so you know, I don't sleep with everyone very often," he said, and Wilson nodded. He didn't ask further about the details of Carlos' complicated relationship with these omegas. However, he asked something the werecat didn't see coming.

"Is Rusty not one of your bed partners?"

Carlos blinked. That rabbit omega boy who was said to charge exorbitant fees for his services?

"He and I don't talk. Besides, there's always that kind of air around him, you know? One that makes him slightly unapproachable. He looks at me as if he hates my very existence even when we both sleep around a lot. Guess he doesn't do it for the same reasons I do."

Wilson nodded. He did some research about Rusty and the bunny boy's family situation. All the people who slept with Rusty claimed that he was a paid whore, a convenient hole to fuck, and Rusty didn't charge cheap. Hence, the only kind of people he does business with are those who could afford to pay him well. There weren't any limits to what they could do to him as long as they paid the price. In fact, the bunny boy was so well-sought after that his clients started a Rusty Protection Service and blacklist anyone the omega doesn't like.

"Do you hate him?" the werewolf asked. If there was one omega that would fit the criteria of working his way into his and Carlos' relationship, Wilson thought Rusty was the best candidate.

The bunny boy was very level-headed. He was a very rational person who knew how to separate his body from his mind. After looking into Rusty's background, Wilson understood that this omega was as ambitious, if not more, than any alpha. The bunny omega might look timid and weak, but he was the complete opposite. Powerful alphas like Shen Long liked him for his attitude. He wouldn't hesitate to milk anyone of cash and manipulate people to his advantage, including blackmailing them. The boy was also straightforward and cold-hearted. It probably had something to do with providing for his ever-growing loving but less intelligent family.

Carlos shook his head. "Not really. However, I don't think we're very compatible. The Chavez family would also not like it if I asked for money. They didn't want me to attend the academy, but I signed myself up and left before they could stop me. My sister and family helped, which I am grateful for. However, I can't help but worry about them a little. Five years is a short time for werebeasts like us. However, for my family and sister, anything could happen in five years."

Wilson smirked. Despite his appearances, Carlos was still quite the softie inside. He wanted to say that he already told Amanda about his plans and made arrangements to lend Carlos' family a hand from behind the scenes. However, until Carlos formally acknowledges them as mates, he wouldn't let the cheetah know.

"I understand," Wilson said, and they never brought it up again.

Presently, Carlos was having difficulty cumming even after fucking with so many different partners. He wanted something more. Each time he arranged a session with someone else, Carlos felt as if something important was missing. It was too lacking when compared to how Wilson fucked him.

"Dammit!" Carlos hissed as he pulled out. His partner fainted from how rough Carlos was, and the cheetah felt honestly bad for losing control. However, he was in a state of frustration that he could get hard, but halfway through, he just wasn't able to find release no matter how hard he fucked.