Positions (2)

With his tail tucked between his legs, Carlos averted his gaze and sulked.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Carlos?" The song-like voice made Carlos' fur stand on ends. It was a voice that Preeta liked to use when she was contemplating murder.

Yet, the cheetah knew that he probably deserved a violent death. After getting assigned a watcher, Carlos still didn't stop his ways. With Wilson tracking him like a bloodhound, the poor man was suffering badly from a case of blue balls.

"In my defence," Carlos stated, "I didn't put it in yet."

Unimpressed, Preeta pulled up photo evidence. "Your pants were off."

Carlos rolled his eyes at that. "Come on! It was completely consensual!"

The dorm manager felt a headache coming on. The omega that Carlos wanted to sleep with might consent to the deed. However, the location was an issue.

"Why were you in the omega's dormitory?" she asked sternly, and Carlos huffed. Is this lady for real?

"Where else should we have done it? Everywhere I go, Wilson sticks to me like unwanted gum! I can't even jerk off in the toilet or in the room. He doesn't let me out of his sight!"

Indeed, the lone wolf was doing a very good job of keeping Carlos in line. However, it was the fourth attempt in the last two weeks that Carlos broke the school rules. To get some and escape his strict watcher, Carlos broke way too many rules. It wasn't the first offence Carlos broke into the omega's dormitory, snuck someone into the alpha dormitory or tried to have sex in very inappropriate places like the cafeteria's kitchen after closing hours. Preeta was getting a little sick of counselling Carlos. The fact that the punishment stigma no longer affected Carlos as much as it should become another issue.

Carlos looked at his punishment stigma from two days ago. Initially, Preeta's punishment stigma made Carlos extremely uncomfortable. It prevents the person under the stigma's effect from sounding like a man until the stigma faded completely. Carlos went around with his unnaturally high-pitched voice, and it became the laughter of the school for a few days. However, the alpha showed no signs of repentance and continued to break the rules. The stigma punishment was no longer effective, and Preeta considered consulting Dr Iason about making Carlos take pills to curb his sexual tendencies.

Feeling wronged and unhappy about his new arrangement, Carlos wondered if they would finally expel him from school. He knew that he didn't belong to this place, and his status as an alpha was probably a mistake. Then again, Carlos didn't care what other people thought about him. He wanted to be the useless troublemaking heir of his family. He didn't want to take on responsibilities and didn't want to grow up.

Preeta looked at Carlos' expression and sighed. Not everyone knew that behind the facade of a playboy, Carlos was actually a sensible and sensitive soul. From Asahina, she learned about Carlos' situation and why he volunteered to join the academy. Carlos had an older sister who was smarter and more capable than him. However, she wasn't allowed to inherit the clan's head position because of her gender, so Carlos wanted to prove how useless he was by causing trouble at the Academy and bringing shame to the name. His expulsion from the Academy would give the family reasons to remove him as the heir and give his older sister a chance. After all, Amanda Lucifer's Academy has never once expelled anyone. For that to happen, they must have committed a grave sin that cannot be forgiven.

"Look," Preeta sighed. Asahina told her how to handle the situation if Carlos still misbehaved. Wilson was selected as his watcher for a very good reason. It wasn't just the deal that Amanda agreed. The archmage simply thought that Wilson and Carlos might have something in common that they have not seen yet.

"Why don't you talk to Wilson about it? I'm sure he's just annoyed that you're breaking a lot of rules. As a watcher, he has a reputation to uphold. You going around and breaking the rules will affect his reputation and record. Strike a deal or something. Wilson has a tall wall of pride. If you can appeal to his alpha instincts, I'm sure you could work on something mutually beneficial together."

Carlos thought about it. Talking to Wilson was difficult. The lone wolf responded coldly to everything and often ignored Carlos. He didn't know what sort of talk or challenge he should attempt. However, Preeta's advice made some sense. Even though they were roommates for only two weeks, Carlos understood how prideful the wolf was. He was a perfectionist and wasn't strict only to Carlos. In fact, Wilson was more stringent on himself.

"I'll try," Carlos sighed. He didn't feel optimistic about it, but anything was better than another stigma. Preeta can be very cruel sometimes, and the last thing Carlos needed was a completely makeover complete with boobs.

The witch let him go with a wave and wished him luck. Carlos felt his shoulder hunch over with despair. He didn't know how to talk to his strict roommate. Every time he tried to hold some form of conversation, the wolf would look at him with cold disgust before blatantly ignoring him. There was a limit on how nice Carlos could be as a person.

"It doesn't matter," Carlos decided. "We'll just challenge him on something I'm good at. Besides, if he wants to get in my way each time I'm about to screw, he should take full responsibility!"

Thinking about making the handsome lone wolf alpha his personal bitch put him in a better mood almost instantly. Two could play at this game. If Wilson didn't want him to sleep around on his watch, he should be responsible and take care o0f his lower half instead.

Satisfied with his plan, Carlos returned to the dormitory to prepare for the battle coming up.