Alpha x Alpha Twisted Romance (4)

Shen Long was still unhappy about being carried like a princess all the way back to the dormitory by a man who looked too pretty to be an alpha. He might be a powerless human in this vessel but all his manly bulging muscles should at least provide Ruo Han with some difficulty. His pride was wounded by how easily those thin arms lifted him and the dragon god spirit wanted to scream.

Apart from being hurt and frustrated, Shen Long was also feeling somewhat weak and was starving. It honestly hasn't been all that long since Ruo Han put that stupid seal on him, probably a week but Shen Long refused to apologise or admit defeat to such a cheap trick. He was better than that, or so he assumed.

Once they were back in their room, Ruo Han set Shen Long down on his bed and immediately noticed the problem.

Shen Long couldn't help the furious blush that climbed onto his face and reddened his neck when he followed Ruo Han's line of sight. Unabashed, the cultivator was staring at the pitching tent in his pants. The dragon spirit god closed his legs on reflex and growled menacingly as he shoved the cultivator away but Ruo Han remained stubborn.

"Move it!" Shen Long yelled and tried to make a run but Ruo Han was faster.

Shen Long wasn't expecting to be restrained by the temporary paralysing spell that Ruo Han just released. Was that all the cultivator could do? Was relying on petty tricks all Ruo Han could do? Even so, Shen Long gnashed his teeth angrily for succumbing to such cheap tricks.

Ruo Han glanced over to the erection straining against Shen Long's pants and blinked. He didn't think that Shen Long would last this long without release given his track record of living a life full of debauchery. He heard the rumours about how Shen Long was running all over the academy to look for his usual call boys but even the mightiest omega failed at giving Shen Long the thing he needed most. Just when Ruo Han was going to tell Shen Long that he was going to undo the spell because of good behaviour, the dragon god spirit landed himself in a fight that resulted in a straining erection after getting beaten up.

"Are you a masochist?" he asked and Shen Long froze for two seconds before exploding in anger.

How did this idiot relate having an erection to becoming a masochist? Was he insane?!

"What are you talking about?! It's all because of you and that stupid seal spell!" Shen Long growled and tugged at the hem of his pants, dropping it to point at the tattoo on his lower abs.

Not realising how this was affecting Ruo Han's brain, the dragon god spirit continued to complain about how unfair the treatment was. Ruo Han didn't listen to anything past 'abuse of power' as the dragon god spirit continued fuming, too weak to struggle from Ruo Han's hold on the bed.

After a while, Shen Long realised that something wasn't right and stopped his rant halfway. Ruo Han's eyes were glazed over and his breathing intensified even if it wasn't very noticeable. The cultivator still looked like a collected and composed gentleman but the knee in between Shen Long's legs was saying something else. That was pure unadulterated lust in Ruo Han's icy blue eyes.

"O-oi! Get a grip, are you even listening? Remove this stupid spell!"

Ruo Han contemplated for a while and Shen Long became nervous. He didn't like the look in Ruo Han's eyes.

"No. What if you start sleeping around and abusing omegas again? The principal left me in charge of you and your needs. I'm sorry that I didn't get to you before those low-life bastards got to you. As for this..." he stared at the bursting package. "Leave it to me."

Shen Long didn't want to question what 'leave it to me' meant but he was sure it wouldn't be anything good. Ruo Han sealed their lips together and the dragon god spirit froze. Despite all his romps and fooling around, he'd never kissed anyone. This was a first and the electrifying feeling of energy getting transferred made him feel weak. It was simply too much!